Thread: Gmail won’t run on HTC chacha

Gmail won’t run on HTC chacha

Hi, I am using HTC chacha from last month but never ever got any such problem with Gmail client but last when I was accessing my account through the Gmail client it was not opening my account, and was not even giving any error as well and because of that I am not getting what could be the problem, why I am not able to access my account.

Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Gmail won’t run on HTC chacha

have you tried to access your account through the PC? because there might be too many reason through which you might not be able to access your own account, I mean to say if suppose your account has been disable then you may not be able to even access it from the PC as well.

And because of that only I am saying that you should try to access it from the PC so that you can figure out whether there is any problem or not.

I am agree with the above user as if suppose your account will be perfectly working that means there is some problem with the application that you are using for accessing your account. thus according to me you should try to uninstall that particular application from your mobile and then install it again to your device. I always use to do that whenever any application stops working or start giving problem and it works perfectly for me. And thus would like to recommend you the same thing to do.

Are you using any application or trying to access it through any browser? because see if you are trying to access it through any application then reinstall it first and make sure that you have made all the settings perfectly.

You should try to make sure that you have made all the settings perfectly for your device, because that’s the most essential thing that you have to consider and for that you can refer the setting that I mentioning below.

Incoming settings :

IMAP server: imap.gmail.com
    Port: 993
    Security type: SSL (always)

Outgoing settings :

SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com
    Port: 465
    Security type: SSL (always)

there are too many application through which you access you account, thus if this is not working your should try to access it from another application.

I have the same opinion as the above user, because really we need to make some settings for accessing our own account and I am very newer to this device thus used to access account through the browser only, and that never ever gives any problem in the device.

You should try to access your account from the opera mini browser, as that’s the secured browser that access the page with it own security credentials.

thanks for the suggestion guys as it was relay helpful, I have tried it and it is working perfectly.