Thread: Android 2.3.4 is available for Sony Xperia Arc

Android 2.3.4 is available for Sony Xperia Arc

Friends I am using Sony Xperia Arc since from 2 months. There is no doubt about the performance and work of this phone. However, from few days back I am facing little bit problem while using this phone. Moreover, I have heard that Sony will released android 2.3.4 (gingerbread). Therefore, I am deciding to update my Android 2.3.3 to 2.3.4. However, I do not know that much about this 2.3.4. So friend what is your opinion regarding to android 2.3.4.

Re: Android 2.3.4 is available for Sony Xperia Arc

The product update can be good to go in select showcases through an eliminated roll beginning from October 2011. Xperia possessors will get a warning in phone training them to instantaneous download the programming over the wireless through 3G or Wi-Fi. On the other hand, they will have the alternative to interface to a machine and download it via PC friend.

Sony Ericsson has declared that their shown Xperia Smartphone's will gain Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread from October 2011, and it will carry a reach of brand new offers to the Xperia apparatuses combining Google Talk with video chat visit for Xperia devices with front facing video camera. Sony Ericsson has published that their displayed Xperia Smartphone's will appropriate Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread from October 2011, and it will carry an extent of revamped offers to the Xperia gadgets combining Google Talk with motion picture talk for Xperia mechanisms with front facing video cameras.

Sony declares that after upgrading your Xperia Arc to Android 2.3.4 then you will get all these features. Upgraded Facebook inside Xperia purpose for improved like, share and discover capacities. Xperia Smartphone introducing universe's first 3D range display usefulness powered by Sony. The software update prepares shoppers to transform their Xperia Smartphone into a smaller than expected-portable PC by joining USB peripherals (mouse, keyboard or gamer controller) to Sony Ericsson LiveDock interactive media station. Unite the Smartphone to a TV via HDMI to get a wide screen encounter. Swipe message include-message include by swiping the finger from one letter. There is no definite date for the discharge; all we know so far is that Android 2.3.4 should be discharge to Xperia Smartphone is some time in October.

Android 2.3.4 that will carry a host of additional features, incorporating surrounding 3D compass that prepares users to catch 3D photographs on a mobile phone that makes a point not to have stereoscopic zoom lens. It looks similar to an effortless method, basically container the devices crosswise over the meant catch zone and the picture clicker takes numerous shots and fastens them as one to frame a 3D picture. Users can then associate the phone to a 3D TV to see it in all its wonderfulness. Sony also declare they were launch phone which integrated comes with android 2.3.4 (gingerbread). Therefore, you can observe that phone and you will get all the new features about this OS.

Can anyone tell how I will upgrade my Xperia android 2.3.3 to 2.3.4?

Last week my friend updated his Galaxy mobile to android 2.3.4, but after updating, he was so much disappointed that immediately he downgrades to 2.3.3. When I asked about this, he said that after updating his mobile performance become too slowly. In addition, 2.3.4 graphical interfaces are comparative equivalent to 2.3.2 version of android. At first, I thought that friend’s mobile is not compatible for 2.3.4 android that is why performance becomes too slow. However, friend I was shocked when I see that specification of galaxy and Xperia Arc are almost same, it means that after upgrading 2.3.3 your mobile performance will also become too slow. So please do not go for upgrading. I am sure you will be quite happy with your previous version 2.3.3.

Sony Ericsson in addition pledged fresh software for the all of its Xperia mobile phones discharged in 2011, that is the Xperia Play, Arc, Neo, Pro, Mini Pro, Active and Ray. These lucky mobile should be getting an upgraded to Android 2.3.4, which will be preinstall on the brand new Neo V. The major updates combine a brand new '3D scope scene' mode, an version of Google Talk with video talk prepared, and T9 Trace, a keyboard comparative to Swype.

Can anyone tell how I will upgrade my Xperia android 2.3.3 to 2.3.4?
    Why are you worrying about upgrading your Android? In Sony care point, you can upgrade your mobile operating system. Just visit the Sony care point and tell them to upgrade your android 2.3.3 to 2.3.4. They will upgrade your android. Alternatively, if you do not have that much time to visit care point then you can also manually upgrade your Android 2.3.3 to 2.3.4.

Thanks Farrah for showing me way for upgrading the my Xperia android. I have decided to go manually updation then how I can do manually; I do not have any idea about this. Thanks for the solution once more.

Thanks farrah for showing me way for upgrading the my Xperia android. I have decided to go manually updation then how I can do manually; I do not have any idea about this. Thanks for the solution once more.
    Thanks for appreciating me it are my pleasure to give you solution. You can upgrade your Android through connecting your mobile to computer via USB cable then through Sony PC suite, you will able to upgrade your android. If you want full procedure then you can search on internet about this problem or better to watch video on internet.