Thread: Almost all game is receiving less FPS in my laptop

Almost all game is receiving less FPS in my laptop

Guys I really wonder what is creating this problem and I have been thinking what is the problem with this, initially I thought that this is a problem with my internet but right now I am having a good speed of internet but still the problem continues then I am just not able to think about what is the problem and why am I facing this problem please help me out with this.

re: Almost all game is receiving less FPS in my laptop

Hello this is not necessary that if you are having a good internet speed then your game would be running nicely always sometime there is a problem in the internet connection and you don’t receive a better rate so that you need to know and find something more that is the internet working fine always.And even tell me that what your config is and then let us think what and where the problem can be.

My config is:

Intel Dual Core 2.66 processor
    4gb transcend RAM
    130m GT Geforce gfx card

And I don’t think that the problem is with my internet because before playing I do check it up its giving nice speed and then when I am playing it’s not giving a proper FPS but when I am minimizing the game the CPU usage is also not much and the speed is better that’s why I am just blank.

Ok now it seems like you drivers are not up to date you need to update your drivers just check out for the latest updates for your graphic card and all and then I think that this would be helping you out for sure. Or at least making out some changes in the performance and else I don’t think there would be any problem and the configuration seems to be fine to far and also I would be asking you that just check out the Temps they should look good there should be no problem with them.

I would be asking you to use some of the application which would let you know what is the GPU temp and the and cpu usage just look out for this link Application to know GPU temps and CPU usage while IN-game and get some help about the application but I am using the MSI after burner to track all of them and see whats the problem. Just post the DXDIAG you would be able to do this by clicking on the start and then type DXDIAg in the search bar and then press enter and then save the information and then copy paste it and I hope this would help you a lot.

Can you check out that is your bit torrent and all is having anything to download and which would be taking away your internet speed or there is any application which would be having a access to internet and would be blocking up the game a bit. And also I would be saying the application like the yahoo messenger and the new Firefox uses lots of cpu usage and keep on getting access to the internet close them and even close your firewall and then restart your system and see if you are helped with that.

I think that this is the problem with you video card just do one thing that just check your friends GPU and see if that Is helping you if that is giving a better fsp then there is surely a problem with the graphic card. And also change your ram once and see if that is giving you some help.

Well there are number of reason for this problem and this can be solved by searching out to the real problem which has been causing this trouble and some of the problem is may be your internet is not working properly for this you need to restart your router and see if you are helped and then the other problem can be your system is lagging because of many bad sectors and all and then you need to clean them out and make your pc run faster and then you need to look out for if any problem is there with the game itself just try reinstalling the game with some other setup and then see if you are helped with that. You need to check up your graphic card if that is running fine and then try increasing your ram memory also and i hope f the this solution would be a right solution and would be helping you out to solve the problem.