Thread: Application to know GPU temps and CPU usage while IN-game

Application to know GPU temps and CPU usage while IN-game

Friends I have been thinking that is there any application which would be telling me about the gpu usage and the ongoing temps while using them and playing the game in full screen. I want to know about that so that I can take certain steps to solve if there is any problem with the temps and the Gpu as I am having little problem with the GPU, so any one using this application can let me know about this and help me out.

re: Application to know GPU temps and CPU usage while IN-game

Well you can go with the application which I am using it is HWMonitor and this is real nice and it has been helping me a lot so I think that this would be a perfect solution for you and this would be giving you a good reading in both the ways minimum and maximum reading both.

Hey you can try out even for the Riva tuner or the one MSI afterburner and which would be having a riva tuner with it and this would be a a better option as I have been using it and many of the friends have been using this too and they have liked this a lot and I think if you have got a discrete graphic card and then I would be going with the MSI afterburner. And one more option I would like to suggest you it is the prolly the most flexible program in the market right now I think so if you would be trying that too then too it would be a better option. And it thinks that HWMonitor doesn’t works that nice because I have tried to use it but I haven’t liked it a much.

I have been using the EVGA Precision 2.0.4 and this has been a nice product I have really liked a lot it provides all of the features you have been asking for and this would be giving you a lots of new features too like, it would be providing you an independent or may be Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in the multi gpu system. This would be allowing you to have 10 profiles and which would be giving you an ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow while you are in game. And it has a ability to check out for the temperature also. Would also give you a fan profiling system too which would be letting you to set the fan process as per as you want it to go. And many more features are there which you can search out for on its genuine site and I am sure that you would like it a lot.

Re: Application to know GPU temps and CPU usage while IN-game

Guys thanks a lot i have tried MSI afterburner and it is looking exactly as i was searching for and it is very easy tool to be get used to with and i am liking it a lot. it has a better performance and a nice clear view. And with that i think that this application is helping me too. When i was just question mark about my query i was thinking that if there would be any application as such i really had no idea about this and i was just thinking that if there would be any better application which would do the process for me and coincidentally there was already a nice project thanks for help guys.