Thread: iOS 4.3 has the annoying App updating Bug in App store

iOS 4.3 has the annoying App updating Bug in App store

I had iPhone4 in 3G mode which never downloaded ant update that is more than 20 MB even when I selected the update all tab but since the arrival of the new iOS 4.3 everything has been changed now when I tab all update tab the iOS Apps store try to download all apps update even though its 500 MB and the worst case scenario is when the iOS App store prompt me saying the app I am trying to update is 20MB so no updated will be made to the App and its mark those Apps as waiting so I have to reboot the my iPhone to get rid of it this annoys me because when I have many apps to be updated and I can use them until its get updated so I have to use the Wi-Fi so that I can update the app and the use it does anyone has the fix for this

Re: iOS 4.3 has the annoying App updating Bug in App store

I am also facing the same problem and really I can understand your pain its not fair as I am using the limited 3G connection and 500Mb is too much for me for that matter and I don’t have Wi-Fi available near my place so I am I also looking for the cure to this problem .

Man this annoying me also I have over 66 Apps that is waiting to get updated and last night I clicked update and over 30 Apps are now not useable and I have to wait until the completing the downloading process . And the biggest problem is me and my wife uses different accounts and the update keeps prompting the different passwords and its keeps showing its different store annoying .Apple should fix this user issue on its upcoming 5.0 version

I have seen my apps store showing the 5 updates available but when I scroll down the list I can see there are more than 5 update but it was showing only 5 update and App store also seems to be have lot slow updating screen like icon and updated button