Thread: Uncharged Laptop Battery

Uncharged Laptop Battery

I am using dell laptop for my personal use two day before I forgot to plug the adapter and left it on as it was on so all the charging got low it got turn off automatically . so after nine hour when I came back I immediately plug it to adapter and after a while I turned on my laptop it is not working and even the charging light is not flashing ..what is the problem with my laptop help me out ???

Re: Uncharged Laptop Battery

I think in your case the problem is with your adapter circuit failures. Because of this I bought two extra batteries I thought they got spoiled, some of DELL adapters are manufactured to make dell put in a circuit and in the BIOS if the circuit within the ac adapter does not connect or work properly to the circuit in the laptop, it result in slow and turn down the CPU and restrict battery to get charged. This problem is most common in dell’s laptop.

does anyone knows I don’t know what happen to my laptop .my laptop’s battery whenever I charge it remain uncharged showing 0% and not allowing me to move anywhere. I have to keep it connected whenever I have to use it without connecting it to plug it wont work only …is the problem is with the battery setting please helpe me out what the problem with my battery or my battery got spoiled or what.???

try to follow this don’t leave your battery for 0% uncharged for too long period like few day if you are doing this your decreasing your battery life. You should charge it back to full asap it is flat, then remove it out keeping on your ac. Don’t do half charging, after that don’t unplug it immediately. if you do this often, if you this kind of stuff you are surely going to spoil your battery ..

if your power screen usually display the battery with zero charge according to me the problem is within your laptop. check whether your adaptor is correct and genuine for that particular type for that laptop. The batteries within have incoporate battery monitor circuits and chips which track the battery charge and discharge to indicate the battery charge status that how much need to charge and how much charge is left. And case of Dell laptops, the charge adaptor should be of correct type and should match with the battery then only the laptop will charge correctly..

Borrow a adapter from your colleges and plug it into the laptop and check . check the battery indicator light located on your laptop. If the light indicates then you should get a new adapter or the second options what you can do is Flash BIOS of you system. Just download the latest BIOS drivers only for your laptop brand site and run the setup. Reboot the system upgrade the BIOS and restart. I think this may solve your problem.

check the battery has not moved a bit out of place and place it properly and check all the connectors are matched . I tink the battery has been moved a place remove your battery and re insert it properly and make sure before removing the battery turn off your laptop and after that switch on your laptop and go to start menu and type "device manager" and check if the battery is there under the list, uninstall then re-install or update it. If you are unable to see battery icon or information, scan it for hardware and you laptop will automatically install it ....

just follow this procedure step-by-step this might help you out :-
    • switch Power Plan to Saver
    • Switch off laptop
    • Disconnect the mains cable. Now your laptop is totally unplugged.
    • Press the power button and hold it for 15-17 seconds
    • connect the mains back in and boot the laptop
    • Insert the battery back again. And observe if it works properly