Thread: No delete option in Nokia C5-03 file manager

No delete option in Nokia C5-03 file manager

In my Nokia C5-03 mobile phone I am facing some issues from last some days. Now whenever open file manger and try to delete file at that time I am not getting the delete option. This problem has started suddenly and after that updating the mobile software. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: No delete option in Nokia C5-03 file manager

I think something went wrong during updating the mobile software in your Nokia C5-03 mobile phone. Some times while updating the Software if anything goes wrong at that time this type of problem can take place and I would suggest you to try to solve this problem in by doing the restore factory setting in your Nokia C5-03 and after doing the restore factory setting you have to try to delete the files from the file manager and then check whether you are able to delete the files or not. I think after doing this your problem will get solved. I will also suggest you if you are looking to update Nokia mobile software and if your mobile phone is under warranty period then you should visit the Nokia service center and update the software from there only because it is free of cost.

As far as I know if you are looking for the delete option in by pressing the option menu then that is the main reason why you are not getting the delete option. there is nothing wrong with your mobile phone. if you want to delete the files from the file manger then you have to first open the file manger and after that you have to open the folder in which your file has been saved. Now after that press and hold your file for one second and after that you will get the delete, copy , move option. I hope after this solution will help you to find delete option in your Nokia C5-03 mobile phone.

yes I am agree with the above post when I have bight Nokia C6 mobile phone at that time I was also trying to delte the files by taping on the options but after that also I was not able to get the delete option. Now after that my friend suggested me to press and hold the file for one second and after doing that I get the delete option.

Thank you for helping me. After reading the first reply I have also think that this might be the software issue and after that I come to know that there is nothing wrong with the mobile phone but I was trying to delete the file in wrong way and after that I have tried to delete the file by pressing and holding the file for some seconds and after that I get the option to delete the file. Now I am not facing any problem with my mobile phone.