Thread: Need Dual Mode 3G Blackberry phone

Need Dual Mode 3G Blackberry phone

There are some who question the need for Dual Mode with the 3G technology based Blackberry mobile phone. I have found one Smartphone and it is blackberry tour 9630. I think it meets the criterion which is required by most of the user. I need phone that contains HSDPA/HSUPA 2100 MHz, GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz, EVDO Rev. A 800 MHz and CDMA 1X 800 MHz if anyone find such handsets then must reply to this thread. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Need Dual Mode 3G Blackberry phone

Yes, the BB 9630 is the capable to provide such kind of services. If you want to make sure that the services present on this mobile phone, then you need to visit the official site of the Blackberry and then check this mobile phone specification. I think the technology section of the mobile phone will provide such kind of information.

There are so many other mobile phones have been arrives on the market that provide such dual mode with the 3G technology. I suggest you the 9650 Blackberry which is an awesome phone. In this mobile phone there is a switching mode facility available that help to switch the themes of the smartphone. It looks similar to the 9630 phone and slightly different presents between these two devices.

In the case of the BlackBerry Tour 9630, the hardware is actually really solid. There will be nothing wrong happen if the something serious happens on it. In this case you need to perform an inbuilt process that helps to activate and then access the 3G technology with the Dual mode facility in this mobile phone. I use this smartphone in the last three month and it works really well to solve the problem. The other BlackBerry Bold also provide such type of specification based features and you can choose it as an alternative to this Smartphone.

I think you need the phone that contains the dual mode facility. Dual Mode in Blackberry mobile phone means GSM + UMTS band. You can found number of mobile phone as per your own choice. To find such kind of feature based mobile phone you need to visit the official site of the BB and then use the process on that to find the accurate mobile phone as per your own choice.

Yes, this is the best way that helps to find the correct feature base mobile phone. The above mentioned BB 9630 mobile phone also provide such kind of facility. I think if you have any doubt about this mobile phone, then you need to first search related information of this mobile. For more information read the expert review about this phone. Hope it helps you a lot and then you might buy this cell phone. There is also an inbuilt application on this mobile phone that helps to provide such dual mode with the 3G technology services.