Thread: Have anyone purchased Lenovo 42962WU ThinkPad X220T?

Have anyone purchased Lenovo 42962WU ThinkPad X220T?

Hello guys, well I want to ask that have any one purchased the Lenovo 42962WU ThinkPad X220T. As I was searching it on the internet found out some better results. When I was searching it on the internet it told that it will cost around 1,200 $ and I think that is the affordable price also. I want to ask that if someone has purchased it then please tell me that does it have any problems? And also please mention in reply does it have the In-Plane Switching (IPS) Screen. I am thanking you in advance for helping me. Thank you.

Re: Have anyone purchased Lenovo 42962WU ThinkPad X220T?

Yes, I have brought the same model (Lenovo 42962WU Think Pad X220T). I have also searched on the internet and also ordered it from the internet. It has also cost the same price which you have seen it on the internet. If you want little cheap than the price than you take step further, by ask them to compare that model price with the other site. This is what I have done and got little cheap then the printed price on the internet. And it is having the In-Plane Switching (IPS) Screen and the viewing angle is superb. I hope I have might help you.

Well I also with above user reply, as it am cheaper on the other site. Those sites make the same model. Well you they all who make the model using the same parts for the same model. And I don’t think that any one model of them will be better than the other one, they all might be of same level. And you are also asking about the IPS screen, well they have IPS screen in all type of model. I think I have help you in buying the same model at the cheap rate.

Well I have also brought the same Lenovo 42962WUThinkPad X220T model. I have purchased from the internet itself and I purchased it 4 days ago. I have made little addition also to it, such that I have added 4 GB RAM and a Crucial M4 128 GB. I am using it from the day I have purchased it. When I am using it I have seen the battery time is ranging from the 3 hours to 8 hours. As I have not used as much in the real life, so can’t tell that it is having any problem or not.

Well I have got the delivery of the Lenovo 42962WU today itself. Well beside the backlight bleeding, it is not as good in the performance, but the Battery life is almost the average in use and it has the 2 hours life for the real world users (brightness is set to the maximum and striking with Photoshop and the installed programs) on about 50% usage with the 6-cell battery. So fir that you just search on the internet and search for low brightness one and you also can save up to 700 $ if you go for the Asus Transformer w/Dock.