Thread: Sony Vaio VGNCR42 keeps freezing

Sony Vaio VGNCR42 keeps freezing

Hello I have Sony Vaio VGNCR42 notebook and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system. Everything was working perfect without any issue but from some days mine Sony Vaio VGNCR42 notebook working very slow without any issue. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the freezing issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help on this and thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Vaio VGNCR42 keeps freezing

I guess this could be happening because of an increased number of processes performed by the processor. Just make sure it is not performed more tasks simultaneously. Maybe they're running more applications or programs. If you are running some larger programs can be some of the applications. Net or any graphics application, then they require more memory and the CPU does not have much ability to perform and therefore leads to freeze.

It sound like you have issue of the virus on your system and therefore your getting the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that your able to solve the issue. 0if your system have been infected by the virus then to remove the virus you need to make scan with the good antivirus and after making the scan your able to remove the virus. If you have installed the any antivirus on your system and after that make scan on your system.

Perform the disk cleanup on your system and so that you can remove the all junk files and document is get deleted and to make disk cleanup you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon and after that click on the all programs. Now on the all program go to the accessories and after that click on the system tolls. Now on the system tools select the disk cleanup and after that follow the steps given under that.

May be you have installed the compliable software on your system and so therefore your getting the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the recently installed software and after that make sure your system freezing or not. To make uninstall go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that make click on the recently installed software and after that uninstall it. Now once you finish the all this and after that reboot the system.

According to me your system files are corrupted and therefore you’re getting the issue and to get ride the issue you can perform the system file checker on your system and after that you can remove the all infected system file on your system. To make run the system file checker your need to go through the below steps: first make click on the run on the start and after that type the cmd on the run and then hit the ok button. now you will get the command prompt and under that type the below command:
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you done and after that reboot the system for best result.

If none above solution not helping you then I would like to suggest you to repair your operating system and so that you can solve you issue. To repair your operating system you need to have installation CD of your operating system. First insert the operating system CD or DVD and after that restart your system and after that you will ask to hit the nay key and after that hit the any key. Once you done that and after that enter your language and after that hit the next. Now on the setup windows make click on the repair option and once you done this and after that let me know the issue.