Thread: AC Adapter for Sony Vaio VGP-AC19V33

AC Adapter for Sony Vaio VGP-AC19V33

I have a Sony Vaio adapter here, I am trying to find an appropriate Ac adapter for it as the old one was not working properly with this, so I tried to login in to the Sony Vaio official site so that I could order an appropriate Ac adapter for my Sony Vaio VGP-AC19V33model, but I am just not been able to find appropriate ac adapter for my laptop on their site, any help is appreciated. ?

Re: AC Adapter for Sony Vaio VGP-AC19V33

I think that it would be better for me to use this here , as I have been having to fix this problem here , I mean why are you searching for an replacement when you get that replace for free from the Sony customer , care as your laptop is still under warranty ,I think that it would be a cheaper and an easier option for you , as they might replace you Ac adapter with a new one for free, just try that , it never fails

Hey mate , I have already tried contacting then but m they need an warranty with this , but I am just not able to find an warranty card as I misplaced it somewhere , I don ‘t know where , I have searched my whole house for this but I have not found out this , so I tried to contact then if they could lend me a new one with an whatever their charge is , but since then they just have nt’ re[plied to me , yet , I guess the service center that we are having here is not good.

If that ;s the problem then you may contact the head office directly or you can also e-mail then about you problem that that you are facing , so that they might reply you with an appropriate reply and could also properly give you the exact model number and the piece number that you are searching for , other than this try searching on the Sony ‘s website to see of it has an appropriate specification and apparels for it so that you can download it from there .

I have been having the same problem with this model , I guess the that model Ac adapter card was removed from the site for the reason that it was just not useful there ,so I guess s that it would be better for you to order a new one from eBay or Amazon as both of them have plenty of such model number that are been manufactured for it , though they are not up to the mark but they seem s to work fine at last here is not much help from the Sony customer service .

Yah , dude , I would also recommend you to do this as this would help you to gain some extra time to sued the Sony company for selling such cheap product and which have been made from poor quality and moreover a extremely bad , or In my case even worse customer service that they give . I guess, an genric version of Ac adapter would work the same in your case , hope no one ever faces such a problem ,

I am really sorry for the late reply , but , i think that i have found a generic version that works the same as that was before this but i am still searching for an ac adapter can be fixed here , well i guess the above suggestion did not worked for me , well thanks for the reples that you have given to me

I had given my Sony Vaio for servicing with the adapter. When they returned it back to me they said that i did not give THE ADAPTER to them and it was not mentioned in the job sheet . Filling job sheet was their job. When they had taken it for verification they had taken the charger along inside and did not bring bak with the lappy while filling the job sheet. I feel that by doing this they have sold my adapter. I have alredy sent complaint mail but service centre is denying on this issue and also saying that it was not mentioned in the job sheet. Please guide on what i shoul do to get the adapter retrived. I need my adapter back!!!