Thread: Update .zip files for the g9b3ce2b Kernel

Update .zip files for the g9b3ce2b Kernel

Hey , guys please help me out on this topic as I am facing some problem with this one I have been having this problem since long and I just don ‘t think that it would be really very usefull for this , I have been planning to do this with it , have just read some on the some forums site about updating the zip file for Acer Iconia , if the update is available I think that it would be really very helpful for me , as I have been in search for an update for my g9b3ce2b Kernel .

Re: Update .zip files for the g9b3ce2b Kernel

Yes , the update is been released but I still don ‘t know if the update that is been released is an official update or an hack create update , I mean that would be really very helpful for me to use this as I am serious thinking of fixing the update error that I got here ,
    the /cache/recovery/last log says:

PHP Code:
    D:/dev/block/mmcblk1 this file does not exit’s here but I think that it should be there )
    when I start with the installation an box appears which say that it is searching for an update package...
    DUpdate location (is stated here: /m _nt/sd card/update.zip
     after that the update package opens up 
    E
    1 key(sloaded from /res/keys
    Verifying update package
    D:failed to open /m_nt/sd card/update.zip (No such file or directory)
    E:verify_file returned 1
    D
    :signature verification failed which soon leads to the abortion of the installation 

I tried to put the update on the device 141 with the lack of system files and as usual did not work,. An error updating, then copied the missing files, update. No I did not understand how when you upgrade the system in the absence of the necessary files can be obtained from A500 "bricks." If the renewal is not anything like it will simply not go in vain and vse.Vrode. I think that it might help use out as this is not an general problem

Acer will cease within a year to update this device and you will be sitting on the old drains when all who have cast Recovery is just what will flood the thread version 3.3 and will be how to get my nexus is always the first official update as well as the more even faster assembly craftsmen as he receives and will receive there in the early days of unlocked boot loader and firmware on dozens of taste ... their kitchens to prepare their assemblies, and many other things.

I have personally noticed, that you contain the similar build as my Acer tablet has(1.105.01_EMEA_GEN2).I am searching for something in the for the /system/app/email.apk and the email.odex so I have been deleted by oversight. I have been searching around on this page, in addition found apk's, but the checksum is always wrong, and therefore also fails the update.
    Would it be possible, if you have root, to upload these two files somewhere?

Through this is not an permanent fix for your problem but , at least makes it work better than previously though , I have been using this since a long time and I need to think that it would be really great to use this I guess ,that you are missing on some aspects , I would strong ly suggest you to try plugging you AC power cord and then plug it into the usb keyboard , so I think that it would not be possible for us to do this. Here is what I have found and I also take a look at an file in cache/recovery/last_log, to see of there is present there.

I have deleted/changed apk in the folder /system/app of my a500
    The update goes wrong I just don‘t know why as I have been trying to fix this wit Then I searched for apk's, I have found some, but the update goes wrong every time, I rummage around somebody who has the similar construct, in my case EMNA_GEN3 but as an when I tried As I copy paste these files, the update success.