Thread: Will R4i gold 3DS Support WIFI Kernel Update?

Will R4i gold 3DS Support WIFI Kernel Update?

Hello everyone sorry for troubling you all, as I have a query in my mind , so I feel this will be the best place for clear it, as in past also I have got many of my problem solved here, so as R4i Gold people have updated R4 Wood to V1.3.1, and while this update also have made certain changes with the new and superb addition and also fixed the bugs that has been on NDS game and many other and what much interesting thing I comes to know is Wifi updates are also been there or my doubt here is that whether updates are also there for r4i gold or r4i gold 3DS Flashcard will able to update by kernel, does anyone know about this, and please share your experience with and other too.

Re: Will R4i gold 3DS Support WIFI Kernel Update?

Yeah all your information about R4 Wood update are true and if you want to update your R4i gold kernel then for that you have to go in starts and then tools and after click on updates options and before updating just make clear that you are in the area of Wi-Fi network and that Wi-Fi network can be access by you otherwise you will not able to update any kernel on R4i gold 3DS, and if you have doubt on this than tell me with any further doubt.

I think you haven’t heard of R4i SDHC 3DS card, it is a new slot-1 card build up by branded r4i-sdhc.com team, which compatible with Nintendo 3DS, DSi and also DS lite. It is a kind of software – R4i SDHC 3DS kernel can play nearly all of 2D games on Nintendo 3DS console. And It while with the time much of flashcards will be going added into the list of 3DS jailbreak. various of them has been updated the kernel to support Nintendo 3DS.

Updates are supporting Nintendo 3Ds such as DSTwo, Acekard 3 and M3i Zero also even the other ruined N3DS which had been released with a fresh card as alike R4i 3DS Card and R4i gold 3DS flashcard and with R4i gold 3Ds updates, will not be confuse for any setting or nor any adjustment will be require for using it and whole UI background is going to change and brightness can be change upto 4 level, and kernel updates can be done by using Wi-Fi, but you device must be with the Wi-Fi network area for that.

From the news publish by official site of R4i Ds just before some days, they had updated R4i gold and r4i gold 3ds flashcard kernel to Ver 1.3.1 and as normally kernel update has an addition of some excellent new features and also clears the former bugs just for updating it you have to change the log: “- wifi-update added. go to start->tools->update”. Just after that you will able to operating and upgrade your kernel without any flaws.

R4i gold 3Ds is new release by R4i team and have some excellent features in it, that not there in any such rivals products yet it is compatible with FAT16 and FAT32 and will also allow to connect and transfer files with cell phone, PDA, PC and camera addition to it, it use to clear ROM and have the fast loading system and without any manual interference recognize game that has been save recently on the cell ( in the mean that no need for restoration) and have the dual screen with UI shorten and multiple option of either using touch or button system and compatible to use Wi-Fi and even have expansion for browsers.

You can configure the Wi-Fi setting by utilizing “test connection” for testing the Wi-Fi configuration and also for access point. And for using that access point you will require a WEP key or password so you have to make use of Edit key for configuring the password for WEP for letting in the wifi network and just as just as complete with configuring the Wi-Fi connection properly in you NDS console and it will be simple to search and download the current R4i SDHC 3DS kernel than after this software will update properly and automatically.