Thread: Battery life of Nokia C5-03 is too short.

Battery life of Nokia C5-03 is too short.

I have the new Nokia C5-03, it has the so many exciting feature. But the problem with my phone is that battery charge doesn’t last as much as in the reviews. It works only for a day hardly without any media file play or any internet uses. The phone indicates the full point of the charging but it suddenly start decreasing. When connected to the charger, charging get full after 2 hours and phone shows the full bar. I need hint what to do with my Nokia C5-03?

Re: Battery life of Nokia C5-03 is too short.

I will recommend you to do the optimization with your phone. Maximizing the battery life is important for the Nokia phones. By implementing all the dozen measures details here. With the help of that you can double the life of your battery. There is no easy way to swap the cell to increase the power of the battery, it will become as all consuming. Also during the connecting the charger be sure that it is connected properly

Using the different type of mobile phones, I will suggest you to turn the things down which you are using in your mobile. it will help you to save the battery consumption. Use the tips that is best for you and there will no any reason to ever run out the charger at the bed time. Even don’t keep the phone keep on charging. There in among the two or extra intense is rational center ground. There is no problem with your battery life, the some of the batteries don’t have the same problem.

I am also suffering from the same problem, my mobile battery life is too short. I told this problem to service center they told me change the battery. I change my battery and now mobile is working ok, not it provides good battery life. While using the mobile, make sure that you are using only one application at a time, since it also can cause the battery loss. Due to which your mobile battery life will be less. On the menu top, you can see the program currently running, so keep them close, to consume your battery power.

I will suggest you to change the battery, there will be fault in your battery. If your battery gets discharge in a day only, without using the internet or playing songs, then I am sure that your mobile battery is faulty. Change the battery and see what happens, if again it get discharge again and again then main board will be faulty. You will need to change some IC of the board and charger IC also. Charger IC can also cause to get battery discharge.