Thread: Voice communication not working in Nokia e7

Voice communication not working in Nokia e7

The Nokia E7 has some wonderful qualities, like great hardware and excellent features but I can’t get my voice in this Nokia E7 Smartphone. Before that I am using a Nokia n95 and when I Compared it with e7, there is a big voice communication problem in this mobile phone. The headphone not working properly and sometimes it missed the sound during this communication. I need the perfect solution that helps me to solve this problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: Voice communication not working in Nokia e7

This voice communication software connects straight to Microsoft Office Communications Server situated following enterprise firewall through wireless LAN and cellular data networks. Sometimes there would be possibility that the problem is being temporary exist in this network and hence the communication is being interrupted. In that case, you need to check the network and if there is something wrong on it then do the necessary task on this Smartphone.

This voice chat can be done through all java enabled phone. The software use advanced voice compression system, but it is up to your network speed for time delay of messages. Sometimes there will be possibility that the software will not works correctly and hence this problem arrives. In that case, you need to done the reinstalling task on this software. It works and it must be solve your communication problem.

I will recommend you to either perform Soft reset or hard reset in your cell phone or check out whether this is solving your problem and getting you the chat services back or not. This is the best that will be helping you to avoid such kind of problem on your cell phone. For more information related to this soft reset you need to read the manual of the mobile phone. Then use it and solve the voice chatting problem.

The Nokia E7 is a very first-class Smartphone and I could not discover much mistake about it. The Nokia E7 show to be an outstanding phone for conservative telephony, manufacture a consistently clear audio experience on both ends of my calls. In some rare cases, this happen that the software present on this cell phone will be not work well. In this case, try to perform the reinstall or the update task on this software and see what happen after that.

Before call the Ovi Store you must contact the service provider of nokia mobile phone and check that the services are activated in your mobile phone or not. This is the best way that helps you to solve the problem and then you can able to do the specific task on this cell phone. Hence use this type of service provider help and try to avoid such kind of complicated problem onto your system. it works to solving the problem.