Thread: windows XP doesn’t recognize Samsung galaxy 10.1

windows XP doesn’t recognize Samsung galaxy 10.1

Hi, I am using the Samsung galaxy 10.1 form last one month but never connected it with my PC, and as I was looking to transfer some of the file to it and thus I was trying to connect it with the PC but the device was unable to connect to the PC. when I connect the device the windows XP pop up a message as a new hardware found but after some time I am not able to see it in my computer, so what could be the problem, why it is not listed there? Please suggest me the steps wise procedure for connecting the device.

Re: windows XP doesn’t recognize Samsung galaxy 10.1

As after seeing this it seems that you have connected the device for the first time that means you need to first of all install the companion for sure or else you’ll not be able to see the device listed in the my computer, or may be when you connect the device it may prompt the different option so form that if you select the mass storage it would be detected in the my computer without any software but still according to me you should install that software for sure.

If you are trying to connect the device through the Bluetooth and you having this problem that means you have not configured the Bluetooth settings properly for the device so first of all you need to do that and then connect it again with the PC, and make sure that you have installed a appropriate companion in the PC, or else if you are having the same problem you can have option to connect the device with the cord you have gotten with the device, try with the USB cable.

If suppose you have installed the PC suit as well in the machine but still having the problem that means you have some problem in the software itself, so you should make sure that the software is working perfectly and if you got any problem better idea would be to install a fresh copy of the same software in the PC, and you can check on internet as well whether there is any latest software available or not and then try again letter.

Have you ever tried Kies? If not then you have to first of all download it for the windows and then install it in your machine. as you install the software try to connect the mobile however you want I mean to say whether you can connect the device with the USB cable as well or with the Bluetooth also. And craft your mobile improved with the most recent firmware. As you connect the device the software will automatically detect the hardware and you can use the device however you want, I mean to say for transferring content or may be for using internet as well.

You can have another option as well, you can try the NPS as well it stands for Samsung New PC Studio, it is the application to systematize the stuffing among Samsung mobile and PC. NPS offers suitable access to device, and together with that data management is the best feature via easy backup and sync, and powerful multimedia features will provide you to transfer the media content more effectively.