Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 having moisture behind screen?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 having moisture behind screen?

Hello friends I am really upset with the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 I have bought, the problem is they have been were dusty, I mean the screen seems to be very dust always it is like they are having complete full of moistures behind the screen, have anyone else faced this problem please if anyone has than support me and help me out of this what should be the next step and how to get rid of this?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 having moisture behind screen?

Hey I had a same problem and I think this is a big problem not a small problem as you have been saying it’s an moisture when I had this problem I took it to the service center and there I found out that they were the dead pixels and they have taken it for service and they did repaired it and gave it back so I think you need to take it to the service center and get it done this would harm you tab later on so I think you need to get it done as soon as possible.

Ah don’t know about this but when I got it, it was having some dusty screen and I took it to the service center they just took it for a while opened it and cleaned it up and everything was fine so I think its just a matter of the dust which has been effecting you can easily get rid of them when you take it to the service center and I am sure they would help you in no time and don’t try to open it and solve it on your own this would create a problem so avoid that.

What you have been seeing is definitely not a moisture it is something a liquid part of the screen which is a fault from the manufacturer and you need to get it checked before it creates a problem and I had this problem too that’s why I know this well and I had a small spot and it was only visible when I would depress it and when I got the exchange there was nothing like that so I think you need to get it checked and if there is manufacturer problem then get it replaced.

This is an manufacturing problem I am sure you would be getting an replacement don’t waste time go to the service center and get it done this is the same problem faced by my friend and we got the replacement and I have heard that if you keep it for a long it would start increasing and cause your screen to get blank so I think you need to get it done quickly don’t waste time best of luck lets hope for the best treatment you get for it.

Hello dear these posters are right this is a manufacturing problem and you need to get it done from the service center, and this can keep on increasing if not taken care quickly so i would say that you nee to do something quickly, contact them and get it done and i think this would be an easy task dont get worried just ask them to replace it if it is a manufacturing problem. this has been a real problem with them and they need to be taken care of while buying it.

Oh you have been dealing with this same screen problem to i think this tablet has been a real worst option i have ever been with i really hate this tablet and don't want to deal with it any more well i will tell you that i have got a replacement but i am always scared that this tablet which has been replaced must be those tablet which some one else would have had problem with and they must have been solved and then given to us so i just dont trust on this tablet and i am always scared of that it can deal with the problem again so i think you can get the replacement to or try to get some other tablet by asking the service center guys.

Hey guys thanks for suggesting me i was thinking it is the dust which has been affecting my screen thank you so much for helping me i took it to the service center and i found that it is there fault and they did changed and now i am not having the problem so hopefully now i wont be having any problem now lets hope the best and i have to enjoy this phone a lot as i love it and have been thinking to buy it from long time and after i have got it found a problem had a bit bad time but now i think everything is fine.