Thread: Any Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro user found that the keypad is loose

Any Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro user found that the keypad is loose

I have just order an new Sony xperia for myself I am not sure about how good would it be, as this is the first time that I am purchasing an Sony product , does anyone owns an Sony xperia x10 mini pro here , as I have recently dropped my phone , or on a positive way the phone just slipped from my hands and it fall directly on the ground though not breakage was reported and everything seems to be working normal , but the I had some feeling that the keyboard got lose does anyone have any idea about it .

re: Any Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro user found that the keypad is loose

In my case I think it is tight enough when you compare it with Sony model, I have been an avid Sony erosion user and I have always had purchased only Sony product so you can surely trust me for this one .I have not known about this but I would rather would like to say that this is quiet normal with Sony phone as the keypad is slightly lose when you are considering this one with other brabnds like nokia and Samsung.

I have been personally using this phone since a very long time , almost say like a three months till now and I haven ‘t been facing any problem on this , I hope that this is not the problem that is caused to you , by the slip of the hands . that you had before, other than this I the battery life that I am having is slightly sluggish , by over , there is no problem with it as you have stated , but , the letter repetition surely occur with this phone .

I have a little the apart from the black cover which is slightly lose but I really don‘t have any problem with the keyboard, I think that it would really not be possible to use that I would rather suggest you to have this one with other spare parts , I would strongly suggest you to check the screws in the keypad , as that might have got loosed and this might be the issue , but contacting the Sony customer service care would be worth the deal.

I think that it would really not be possible for me that I have know came to know that it is not possible to gain an rigid keyboard for the sony errison phone that I am using all thanks to you guys ,, I think that it would be more helpful for me to use this , as I would not try to compare that with the nokia and Samsung phone s , and I even showed my phone to the sonny customer service and they told me that my phone was perfectly fine .