Thread: How to determine the model number of my Toshiba satellite pro T455 laptop?

How to determine the model number of my Toshiba satellite pro T455 laptop?

I have Toshiba laptop from last 5 months. I had lost my laptop model number from the machine, it is hard to get the model number. I need to download some drivers for my laptop, but it is asking for the model number, I can get the laptop model number from the dxdiag but it only give me the laptop Toshiba satellite pro T455 rest of the other number. Can any one help me to get the proper model number so that I can download the correct drivers for it.

Re: How to determine the model number of my Toshiba satellite pro T455 laptop?

Toshiba makes the varieties of the computer, it depends to your model number that which drivers you should install in your laptop. You can visit the Toshiba web site to get the proper model number for your machine. You want to check the model number to determine that which type of memory your laptop will support. Finding the model number of the Toshiba if simple and it does not requires any computer skills. By inserting the product number, which are there on your machine you can get the desire model number to download your drivers.

There are some utilities to get the lost model number, you can search on the utility to get back the number. Read the necessary things from the utility service and I am sure that you will get the correct model number. If you machine is made in US then the model number will look like PSLB9U-00R011, and if it is European machine then model number will look like PSLB9E-02D00MG3. You can also go for the Toshiba satellite website to search the model number.

All the information about the serial, model and product number are there at the top of the unit. You had lost your model number. The product and the serial number will help you to find the original mode number. There are two options with you to find the proper model number. 1) Check the bill or the product case, it contains the model number. Or go to the Toshiba website to search the model number, and the proper drivers which are supported by your laptop.

I will advise you to visit the Toshiba web site for your proper model number and drivers which will supported by your laptop. On the website you can enter your product number and then site will search the proper model number for your laptop, and it will also suggest you that which drivers are supported by your machine. Your laptop contains the product and serial numbers at the top of the indent. This will help you to find the proper model number.