Thread: How is the performance of Iomega Screenplay DX HD?

How is the performance of Iomega Screenplay DX HD?

Hey guys , I have been planning to use the Iomega as a media player , as I have found many things that are not available on the other media player that are there , so the information seems to be too good to be true , I think so I would be very happy to use this , and there have been using other one ,as it has got old I am looking forward to this one , I hope that somewhere , has used to so that he can give me some hands on experience .

Re: How is the performance of Iomega Screenplay DX HD?

Hey , have this and this works fine for me , I have been using this for long time and this is the must use for every US citizen as the Netflix movies does not work outside US and the Pandora music is only available for the United states only , so I think if you stay in US you should go with this , otherwise , I don ‘t think that would be much helpful for you .i have been using this for a long time , hoping that you don ‘t flash it bios player .

I think that you have better version of this, I think that there are many thinks that, this the best version of this, I have the browser I think you should not worry about the performance of this as there are many things that you don ‘t need to worry about , I have been having this and I did not faced any problem with this one , more over ,I can play jpeg slide from a remote drive or a usb drive .i have this , and I have not been using this for a long time .

I would rather want to have a to hear if the about the performance with the Wi-Fi , I have tried the web browser that come with this , and I have not used this many times but I would surely like to use this , as I don ‘t have a Wi-Fi system now , I would like to ask anyone who has this , well other than this everything else works fine with this , I have used it for 3 months and that works just perfect ,but never tried that with the Wi-Fi connection

Initially when it was released there were some problem with this , as the mkv files did not play well with this as there were many problem with this , other than this I would like you to tell you if there was a problem with it , but after two firmware update everything seems to work perfectly fine , I have used the with browser , and that lags sometime , but most of the time it works fine , what else do you expect from a medau player ,it is already an mini laptop.

after reading all you comment I have came to an conclusion that, apart for the browser, it seems to be a worth the purchase as I provides all the feature that is provided by a tablet pc and more over this is more like ly to be under priced, so we can forget about the web browser for some point of time .well thanks for all the suggestion and the support that you gave me . thanks for all the replies .