Thread: Unable to get Volume control after inserting headphone jack in creative zen x-fi

Unable to get Volume control after inserting headphone jack in creative zen x-fi

I have creative zen x-fi player which I am using from last few months. My player was working properly but from last few days I am facing one issue with my player. Now whenever I insert the headphone in my creative zen x-fi player after that I cannot get the volume control in my creative zen x-fi player. I don’t know what is wrong with my player but I want help to solve this issue. Please give me some suggestion to fix this.

Re: Unable to get Volume control after inserting headphone jack in creative zen x-fi

Are you getting this problem with your headphone only or you are getting this issue with other headphone also. First connect some other headphone with your creative zen x-fi player and after that check whether you are getting the volume control or not. if you are getting the volume control after connecting the other headphone then I think there might be something wrong with the headphone which you are using.

Re: Unable to get Volume control after inserting headphone jack in creative zen x-fi

I will recommend you to solve this problem by resetting the music player and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not. Before you do the reset you have to connect your creative zen x-fi player with your computer or laptop and after that take the back up of all you data and then reset the creative zen x-fi player. Now after resetting the player you have to transfer all your data in the creative zen x-fi playerand then check that whether your problem gets solved or not.

If you don’t know how to reset the creative zen x-fi player then you have to follow the following steps and after that you will get the volume control after inserting the headphone in your mp3 player. Continuously press the play / pause button and along with that you have to insert the thing object in the reset hole. Now after doing that you have to slide the ON/Off button in power button direction and hold that button also till you will see the light on the display.

I have tried other headphone with my creative zen x-fi player and after trying that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by following your steps to reset my creative zen x-fi player and after resetting my creative zen x-fi player when I have inserted the headphone in my mp3 player at that time I get the same issue. Now please tell me how to solve this issue. Please reply me with some solution

It looks like there might be something wrong with your headphone jack of your creative zen x-fi player. I am telling this because you have mentioned in above post that you are not getting the volume control after trying another headphone jack also. If you want to solve this issue then you have to contact the creative service center and after that they will check your creative zen x-fi device and after that they will give you solution for this issue. I hope you will get the solution in the service center..

After trying all the possible things also I was still facing the am issue and after that my friend told me to update the firmware and after that problem will get solved, now after that I have tried that trick and I have updated the firmware of my creative zen x-fi player and after updating the firmware when I have check volume control at that time it worked normally. Thank you for trying to helping me.