Thread: FreeTether Compatibility with touchpad?

FreeTether Compatibility with touchpad?

I’m having the hp touchpad. Well I’m having the FreeTether installed in my sprint pre. I want to ask whether the FreeTether application will be going t connect with the wifi on the touchpad as most of the net book won’t connect but most of the laptop usually connects. So can anyone suggest me whether it will be going to connect with the wifi in the touch pad. Please suggest me regarding this. Any solution will be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

re: FreeTether Compatibility with touchpad?

Well there is no reason at all that it won’t be going to work with the wifi and I don’t think there would be any issue with the FreeTether. The only problem I was having with the iPods and apple which usually work slowly with the Microsoft application. Well I want to weather the freetether and mytether will be going to work with the webos 3.0 in future as I’m planning to get my pre3 and touchpad. Hope this information helps you out a lot.

Well I was using the mobile hotspot for my hp laptop but I had replaced it later with the hp net book and I was not able to connect with it later. As it always shows that I’m connected but I was not able to connect. I had even tried to do this with the help of launch internet explorer and it says that there is not internet connection I had even used mobile hotspot and it’s really work great with my macbook pro but not with the hp .

I think so this can be done with the Palm Pre and even with MyTether application which would be used with the windows drivers which create the network connection and even with the PDANet. You can even make a use of specialized USB drivers for the touchpad which help you to create the network connection with the help of the USB port. If you wish to connect a tablet computer with the cell phone without complexity for this you need to pay for the official android tethering application.

Re: FreeTether Compatibility with touchpad?

But it is connected to an ad-hoc? The demo is in the shop does not give ad-hoc mobile phone send my router. Best Buy, as it was because they have more than 20 Wi-Fi networks operating in the store. I am new to webOS and love. I just hope that there is no way to connect a Blue tooth ad-hoc delivery or no Internet. Do not know what might be the problem I think is the problem with the device. hope this information help you a lot.