Thread: HP Touchpad vs XOOM

HP Touchpad vs XOOM

I have finalized the hp touchpad for buying but, last night I saw the Motorola xoom in an advertisement and then was immediately attracted towards the look and the feel, so I have now confused between what to buy on, I like the features that are provided by the is phone on the other hand I like to looks and the design of the Motorola xoom please help me to decide which one it use , any help are greatly appreciated .

Re: HP Touchpad vs XOOM

If you are looking forward to only surfing and web chatting then I would highly recommend you to move on with the Motorola xoom while if you are looking for some business work then off course hp touchpad would definitely would work better than that Motorola xoom , so it all depends on what are you looking forward to if this is quite simple and I would suggest you to go with a tablet just because of the looks .

If you ask me then I would suggest you hp touchpad as this is the best processor which is not available in the other tablet pc , it has a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060 processor which his quite power full to the compute the and processor various application and request on which you would work on , I would further like to tell you that there would be a large base of application that would soon come up for this tablet .

It would take some more time to see the application, as developer have just started creating the application for this one, I would further like to tell you that there are already many application that are available for the Motorola xoom, you can also change the operating system as an when you like as current you would enjoy the latest operating system that is there, namely the honeycomb.

A simple difference with the operating system would give you the answer to your question that you had, I would suggest you webOS if you looking to use the tablet for business purpose , if you are using it for other things excluding business then go for Motorola xoom as android 3,.1 would provide you with a better application and new add –on every week , It should not that difficult to make a choice.

When you compare them physically they would have the same dimension as the each other, but if you are looking for the some better screen resolution then xoom has that, also if you are thinking of buying a tablet for your daily purposes like the chatting with friends on skype then xoom has a rear camera of 2 mp for communicating, and video chatting , if you are using the other things then xoom would be most suitable for you otherwise hp touchpad is off course better than this .

I have found out that the replies, that was there, I think that Motorola xoom is not the product that I wished for the and although it has some great design I would not go with this one, the replies , the option that , I was there , with was there , well I have finally brought the hp touch , and that is treally good to use .