Thread: How to extend text message limit in Motorola droid 3

How to extend text message limit in Motorola droid 3

I was having the Droid and I was bored of using this phone that is why I have purchased a Smartphone of Motorola Droid 3 and it is having the operating system of android 2.3 that means it is a gingerbread operating system. And I am feeling so lucky to get my first Android phone. But there is a minor problem in the Phone that is it possible to remove the text message and is it possible to extend the message limit of Motorola droid 3. When I was having the Droid then there was an option but I don’t find the option in D3. And I think that this is a very big deal. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: How to extend text message limit in Motorola droid 3

I was having the same problem I solved the problem by just picking something that means I have set mine as 999 per the conversation and I think that this is very much for me. If the problem is not solved then I think that there is an option in the message that is if the phone memory of the message is over then I think that you can save the message in the memory card. And I think that the settings are in the phone you have to just go in the message and then select the settings and now change the save option from phone memory to memory card.

I think that the Droid 3 is having the limit of 1000 and I think that this is not so horrible. And I think that this number is like an unlimited package. And I don’t think that why do you require the unlimited thread sizes I think it is there in the droid. I think that the phone does not have any limits and I think that it is a kind of stupid to be honest with you. But I think that if the problem is not solved then I think that you have to change the settings to the memory card that means the messages will be saved in the memory card itself. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on I think that you have to change the settings to memory card that means you have to change the location of saving the message that is it is phone memory you have to change it to memory card and then I think that the messages will be saved in the memory card. And I have found that the n number of messages per the conversation has lead in stress condition and I think if there is n number of messages then I think that you will face seeing force closes and I think that the application will also not respond and I think that it will lag when you are typing the message. I hope that you have understood the problem.

When I saw the word android then I think that the Google is having the ability to set the n number of messages per the conversation and I think that the MOT has been selected to do it as 1000 and I think that this would be the limit for the Droid 3 and I think that this is fully based on the best balance of the performance as I think that the 1000 messages per conversation is not bed I think that you can also change the settings to memory card so that the messages will be saved in the memory card.

I would like to recommend you that I have found one application that makes sence and I think that the text message backup application will allow then to save the message for the years there are so many ways through which we can save the text if you are needed and I think that one of the easy way if by taking backup of the message to the Gmail or I think through the GV number and I think that the GV will save them. Or you have another option that is the setting change option I think that you have to change the settings to memory card. All messages will be saved in memory card.

you have to open the default message and after that you have to press the menu option and the menu option to go to the settings and after that you will see the option of deleting the OLD message then i think that you have to unchecked the list and then you will remove any of the limiting on the message.