Thread: Pandora keeps randomly cutting out in Motorola Droid 3

Pandora keeps randomly cutting out in Motorola Droid 3

I am having the Motorola Droid 3 and I think that it is having the latest operating system of Android 2.3 pre installed in the Smartphone that is we don’t need to update the operating system this is the latest operating system. And I am felling so lucky to get the phone. But there is the problem in the Pandora this is a radio station the problem is that it is keeping randomly crashing the Pandora. And I was also notable for listening the Pandora over 3G wireless at work. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving the suggestions.

Re: Pandora keeps randomly cutting out in Motorola Droid 3

I was not having the problem I am also having the Motorola Droid 3 and I am also having the operating system of android 2.3 that is the gingerbread operating system. I have just reached up to 30 minutes and above but I don’t have any problem that is I am also using the 3G and it is still going on and there is no problem in the Pandora or anywhere. I have not done anything and I just sign in and after that I just pick up the station and now I am going above 40 minutes and I don’t know that what is happening I think that you should reboot the phone.

I think that you should do the quick update I think that there is the Slacker radio that doesn’t seem to do this I think that this radio doesn’t cuts off. So I think that the issue is with the radio station I think that the issue is with the Pandora and not with the phone I think that you should update the Slacker radio. If you want the Pandora working again then I think that you have to remove the Pandora and after that reboot the phone and then you have to install the Pandora again I think that this will work.

I don’t have any problem is the Pandora that you are using is Pandora 1 you have Pandora 1 then I think that you have to remove the Pandora 1 because this is the free version and I think that this will not play all the time it will crash after 20 to 30 minutes if you want to listen it properly then I think that you have to use the paid version or the paid membership of the Pandora because I am having the paid membership of Pandora that is why it is working perfectly. So I suggest you to purchase the paid version. I hope that you have understood the problem.

From the discussion going on I think that there is no doubt that you have to use the paid version of the Pandora because I was also having the habit of listening the music through the free version of the Pandora but it was working the old HTC but when I purchased the Motorola Droid 3 then there was also the free version of the Pandora that was also crashing in the Motorola Droid 3 but the problem is solved by using the paid version of the Pandora and now it is not crashing the Pandora.

While I would like to recommend you that the problem is with the Pandora that is I think that the upcoming update will fix the problem and I am not fully sure but I think that this will definitely work with your Pandora. But I am using the Pandora 1.5.10 and this is the paid version if you are using this then I think that you have to remove the application and after that you have to install the application again and I think that the problem will be solved if not then I think that you are having the free version you have to take the paid version I think that this might solve the problem.

I think that the problem is with the Pandora battery and i have shared the software and i think that this is the debugging as the tester and i think that is typically and i think that you can make a little and i think that you will help you to solve the problem and this is repeatable in one of the more that is in the 1 piece of the hardware. i think that you should use the Slacker.