Thread: Can hear myself (echo) while on call in Nokia X2-00

Can hear myself (echo) while on call in Nokia X2-00

Hey guys, I recently purchased the Nokia X2-00 mobile phone for my cousin brother. This is a brand new cellphone but still it has come up with issues. Whenever I am talking on calls by using this particular Nokia X2-00 mobile phone, I am able to hear my own voice, like an echo. This is really irritating as many a times I am unable to understand what the other person is talking on the other side of the phone. Does anyone know what might be causing this issue with my device? Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Can hear myself (echo) while on call in Nokia X2-00

According to me the issue might be occurring because you are not receiving proper network in your mobile phone. Usually such kind of issues arises while you in call, if the network signal is very low in your mobile phone. So, in this situation, I will suggest you to make sure that you are receiving full signal in your mobile phone. Please try to call from some place where you can see full signals in your display screen of your mobile phone. Usually a fully available will eliminate the issue.

I also feel that the issue is related to the network signal in your particular Nokia X2-00 cellphone. So, I would rather suggest you to contact the customer care of your service provider and have a talk to the customer care on this topic and tell them what issues you are going through and why your are receiving so less signal in your mobile phone in your particular location. If there is anything related to network then contact either the service provider’s customer care Centre or call in their toll-free number for more help.

Thank you, people for the replies. I also felt that the problem might have started occurring due to network issue, but I can clearly see that my device is having full network signal and even after talking to the customer care of my service provider, I am assured that there is no network issue thus the problem is not occurring because of low network signal or anything like that. Something else is causing this issue with my mobile phone. Please if anyone else find out any other suggestion, which you think can help me solve the problem, then please feel free to share the knowledge with me as well.

According to me the issue might be occurring because your Nokia X2-00 mobile phone is running an older version of Firmware in it. I will recommend you to connect your device to your computer or laptop, which has got Nokia PC Suite or Nokia Ovi Suite installed in it (as per the requirement of the mobile phone) and search for the newest update for the mobile phone. If you find any new update for the firmware of your mobile, then I will recommend you to perform the update and then check whether the update solved the problem or not.

I feel that, your Nokia X2-00 mobile phone is actually having some kind of hardware issues with the it and that is why you are able to hear your own voice when you are talking on Phone calls in your cellphone. Might be the speakers or the Mic of the device is having an issue. So, in hardware issues, it is better to contact Nokia and check the mobile phone checked to find the main reason behind the occurrence of such issue with your device. Once the cause is known, you can get the help of the Nokia Staff and fix the problem.