Thread: Need a book like protective case for Huawei Ideos S7

Need a book like protective case for Huawei Ideos S7

I am searching for a good protective case for my tablet and i dont know the exact place where i can fidn it? So can you all please suggest me as if where else can I find it. I am sure you all will be having a good knowledge about the same and hence do pass on the knowledge for me as well. i have come across various protective cases for my tablet but not able to find anyone fo them. so that’s why I am seeking some help from you all. so suggest something on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all. so do reply here.

Re: Need a book like protective case for Huawei Ideos S7

I checked it out from the dealextreme and I ordered a product named as Protective PU Leather Carrying Case. I think that’s the best suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time. So please do watch out for the same and let me know if you liked the product or not. Se when we compare the price of the product then it is available for $10.97. so even you can check out there as well and you will get the required information there only. So do what I have suggested you here and I am sure it will be the worthy option for you.

Hey even I had a check about the same product but later changed my mind going with it. I just want to ask you will such a big tablet fir in that? Can you please explain it to me. I think any product with the 7” display will easily fit in it not any 10” product. So even I changed my mind not to go ahead with that. Since you have recommended that option hence I want to ask it with you only. Does it fir in it? I need a answer for that. So do tell me when yo are answering this question. Cmon do reply fast over here. I am waiting for your reply here.

Personally speaking I have ordered it from there and have not started using it and hence I cannot say much about the product. Since this was the only one good suggestion that I got in my mind and hence I did gave the same suggestion for you as well. Even I would like to see if someone here has actually brought the product or not. It would be interesting to look out for that. So that’s what I am saying here. anyone with any ideas then do not forget to comment over here.

No it does not fit at all. I have personally purchased it from there and hence I am saying this for you. now if you look at the body of the tablet then we can say that it is horizontally big and vertically short. So that’s the biggest problem over here. now the cover is such that it can easily fit the cover but the horizontal part becomes too short. So that’s why S7 does not fir in it at all. that is what I wanted to say it to you all. I hope this post proves to be informative for many of us over here.

Ok then if you all want more options on that then better you search the online stores like ebay and the amazon. Probably you will get the information from there only. So that’s what I want to say here. anyways as such I have not come across any book like cover for the tablet but still I think you must continue to visit that sites for more such information on that products and also there are lots of products that are coming from chine which might behaving that as well. so don’t be surprised to find it any of your nearest dealer selling that product.

Thanks buddy for that information you gave over here. well very sad to hear that cover does not fit at all for the product. Anyways thanks for giving that information. It will be a good message for everyone here to not to go with the product.