Thread: Best and waterproof Case for Huawei Ideos S7?

Best and waterproof Case for Huawei Ideos S7?

Hey guys can you all help me in getting a waterproof Case for S7? I have been to a water park and just got rid of my tablet getting sink and been destroyed so I don’t want to take any chance now so can anyone help me out by letting me know some of the waterproof case, please suggest me something any suggestion would be considered as an help so please share your experience and views?

Re: Best and waterproof Case for Huawei Ideos S7?

Friend I have been using a tablet and and I have a water proof case for it and it is know as water proof sleeve case I have this from long time and I have found it safe I don’t think there is any case which would let you take you tablet directly into the water but this one is quite safe to move around the water and the splashing of waters and all can be handled by it so nothing to worry until you take your tablet directly into the water and I think that’s enough for the security so I think you can try that one out it has number of variety and all so try that one.

I to have this tablet and I am using dry case and I am sure that this would really help you out and guess what you can take your tablet complete under the water also not to worry about anything and I would like tot ell you that this is an complete secured case and you would be satisfied with it no doubt just try this out you can find many more on the site of dry case itself just google it and you would find it out they are really an awesome stuff to try our search ends over it.

Don’t have the Huawei but I have an apple tablet and for that I have been using an apple invented case model number B-001 and I would tell you its awesome there is no worry about water or anything no problem even if I take it into the water so I think this is of your choice and it has got awesome collection and all vey nice designed and everything nicely formed and you will like it too.

I don’t understand why you are searching for all this is it necessary to take such risk I don’t think there is anything which would keep you tablet so safe if you take it into the water its ok it if has been meant for water but why to take risk just simply keep it away from the water wont that be ok for you, taking such risk is noting other then a foolishness I would like to suggest you to avoid all this and just simply keep the tablet away from the water that’s the best solution you have got.

Dear I don’t have a model number and all to suggest you but I have found out many exiting cases and you can find them to on alibaba.com you can visit there and search for it I am sure you will find one there are many different type of cases and really attractive to so all the best and I hope your search would be ended over there and then you would be able to enjoy the tablet in water to as you want it.I hope it help you out. Enjoy!

Yes definitely I would also like to tell you about the Dry Case that is the best one I have been using that one and it really works nicely I like it a lot and I would like to suggest you about that because I think there is no other case which you would be liking other than this because it is the only case which would satisfy your wants and it works in underwater case and all to you can watch out for videos and all also on net just google about the Dry case and you would find it out.