Thread: How can I view my collection via tag?

How can I view my collection via tag?

Hello friends, I am trying to view my collections on the Amazon through tag. For that reason, I have given each book a tag. But now whenever I try to see them by the tags then I get the error message. I tried this many times but all the times it is showing me the same error. Can you tell me some trick by which I will be able to add tags for the items within the collection or tell me some way by which I can view them by the tag? I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: How can I view my collection via tag?

Before I can provide you some solution for this, you should clear some of the things. What do you mean by "view my digital collection on Amazon by tags". I think that you are talking about the Amazon.com or on the Kindle or any of the Kindle. Other than this, you have said that you are getting error message but not mentioned anything about the message that you are getting. If you can provide some information in deep about this then we can give solution easily.

Thank you so much for such a quick reply. Yes by that statement I was referring to the amazon.com. And the error message was not having any major information and so I did not provide that in my post. Anyway the message I was getting is just showing “Error occurred. Please try again later” and nothing more than that. I hope that this will help you to provide me the solution for this. Thank you!!!

I am also using the kindle from many days but have never seen that option till now that can add tags for the digital orders of mine on Amazon. It will be really helpful for us if they can provide us some search for the tags. I hope that they will pay attention to this need and include that as soon as possible. I am .also waiting for the same and hope that it will be included soon. Let’s see when we will be able to use that.

From "your collection" you will be able to add tags in your books. If you are having one of the options within the drop down filter list is as 'view' by tags then you click on the tag for the books you desire to see. I have tagged a few books but not all so I don't use that but I just tried it and it's not working for me either. Therefore I would say that it is an issue at Amazon and this is not only you who is facing this. I am also in that list and waiting for it to be resolved.

The best way that I can suggest you is to contact the Amazon and ask them for this. You can contact them via email. They are very good at customer support and they will reply you soon with detailed information about this. If I get any problem with this then I would have done the same and so recommending you this. Good Luck with this.