Thread: Klippings Kollector on kindleboards

Klippings Kollector on kindleboards

I have purposely posted this thread here as I wanted to tell everyone about the invention of the clippings collector, I have not heard about that many times nor do I have came across it in the life span but, now that I have got to know about Klippings Kollector , I would like to have some knowledge about this as that would allow us use the kindle boards more usefully , so please share some knowledge with a moron who is new to this field .

Re: Klippings Kollector on kindleboards

I have also heard that for the first time but it seems that it has something to do with the highlight and the adding notes to the books that we read , though I have never heard of it but a simple search on Google shows us the results about the company and the software that you are asking about as far as I have read about the company it seems that it is a nice tools that we can use on our kindle well thanks for notifying us about that .I would just post back after using this one as I am still downloading this one .

Yup, I have used that one and I must say that it is the best innovation that a programmer do for customizing the books that we read, I will have to heard about his one before I jump one to other things, this is a software that is mainly used for highlighting the pages or some text on the books, along with adding notes for this, so all the services that this tools offers revolves around this feature. There are many things that might be needed for this. It better to try that out by yourself as you won‘t get disappointed by using it.

Hey, this tool is very vast and using this you can use almost anything that you previously could not do with h the kindle box that we had this is very use full for us as this might just help you to do things like adding notes to the books that you are reading online which on the other hand normally is not possible. As I have used it and I have found that very useful I hope that you also get the same felling when you use this software .

I never heard of that before but after reading the comment above I am giving it a try and more on as I have I have been having the problem with this I had a problem that I struggling to remember and organize the event that I had before, I always tend to forget the things that are needed for supporting the material for my project work , so this is want I was exactly looking forward to ,m I previously though that the customization was just next to impossible and but this software proved me wrong.

AS all of you are trying this software I think that my post may be of some help for you after you have downloaded the software and began the installation there. so while the installation processer is ON just browser through the website and view two or three videos there so that you can might find that helpful where you are setting permission in this there you can also download and read the instruction manual that is present on the site as that might be of some help for you .. I wish I had all this stuff when I first installed it in this

I am very sorry to say that this software is not downloading , they are instead asking for an id and password , which I previously did not had ,so I created an new id and password and then downloaded that one , this worked for me , but instead that was quite easy to use , b ut , it also had some bugs in it that was very difficult to solve for me , but , hopefully, I am wishing a good luck to the company for fixing the things up.

I'm the creator of Klippings Kollector (KK) and wrote the first prototype. The current program was written by a professional programmer.

I created KK because I was so frustrated. When I read in books, I make highlights and sometimes notes in the margin for review; however, they are very hard to retrieve. The Kindle allows me to save these in one place, but they are still awkward to retrieve.

KK allows you to import from your Kindle any or all of the books in which you have highlighted passages. If you have added notes to those highlights, they are also imported. Once imported, a sophisticated filtering system is available, analytical comments may be added, robust searches performed. The searches may be saved so that further searches may be performed on them, creating a "drill down" effect. Reports may be created that are precisely what you want and which you may edit in your word processor.