Thread: Unable to use logitech V-UBV49 mic with windows 7

Unable to use logitech V-UBV49 mic with windows 7

I am using HP laptop and I am using Logitech V-UBV49 quickcam with my laptop. My Quickcam was working absolutely fine with my laptop when I was using windows vista in my laptop but before some days I have installed windows 7in my laptop. Now after installing windows 7 in my laptop my quickcam is working fine but I am not able to use mic of the Quickcam. I have tried to solve this problem by trying all possible things but I didn’t get any help. Now please suggest me some solution.

Re: Unable to use logitech V-UBV49 mic with windows 7

After referring your above post I have tried to find the solution for your problem and I think you should first check setting in your laptop and after that check whether your laptop is detecting the Quickcam mic or not. First check all the setting and then make sure that your quick mic is enabled in your laptop and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not. I think after doing the necessary setting you will not get any issues.

As far as I know you can solve this issue by removing Logitech V-UBV49 driver from your laptop and after that installing it again. After doing this solution you will not face any issues with your Logitech V-UBV49 mic. First you have to remove the driver and after that run Ccleaner in your laptop. Now after doing that you have to restart the laptop. Now after doing that you have to insert driver CD in your laptop and then install the driver again. After doing that your Logitech V-UBV49 mic will start working again.

As you have said in your post about trying to solve problem by reinstalling the driver and after reading that I have removed the driver from my laptop and after that I have run Ccleaner in my laptop and after restarting the laptop I have installed the driver again in my laptop. now after doing that also I was getting the same problem in my laptop. Now please tell me what should I do to make my Logitech V-UBV49 mic work again.

It looks like you need to install the driver which supports in windows 7. If you want to download the windows 7 supported drivers then you can download that by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you will get the option for the selecting operating system. Now after selecting operating system you have to download the drivers and after that install it in your laptop and then check whether your Logitech V-UBV49 mic is working or not.

I have downloaded windows 7 supported driver in my system by clicking on the link which you have given in your post. Now after downloading the windows 7 supported driver in my system I have installed it and after installing that I have restart the system. Now after restarting the system when i tried to use my Logitech V-UBV49 quickcam at that time it worked properly and mic of the Logitech V-UBV49 was also working fine. Thank you much for helping me.