Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 2

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

I think that you have not done the installation of this properly and so you are facing the problem with the connection of it. So you can try to do the installation once again. Other than this, you should also confirm that the downloaded file is compatible with your device. One more thing that you need to check is the USB cable that you are using to connect the phone. You can try by changing that and see if any of these can solve the problem for you.

hey bro maine ek XYTEL-5800 model chaina ka set liya hai par usme koi software cd nahi mili.........plz kya tum muje uska modem driver, storage driver aur pc suite download karne me help kar sakte ho

hey bro, first of all i'll suggest you post any query in English here as this is an English Forums. Anyways, nobody get any CD of drivers of PC Suite with chinese mobiles but fortunately we have its PC Suite and Drivers available on this Forums. You can download the same from below link:
    Download China Mobile PC Suite.
    Download China Mobile PC Drivers.

i have a a1332 apple iphone clone 4 and i want to install java games....what software do i need to have?

Quote Originally Posted by fsinaswee View Post
    i have a a1332 apple iphone clone 4 and i want to install java games....what software do i need to have?
    You will need to first download the pc suite from this same thread and install it on your pc. After that connect your mobile phone to your computer and then download some java games by searching it on this forums and transfer all the games in your china mobile phone. Disconnect your mobile phone and then directly from the main menu of your mobile, try to install the java games.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

thanks, i installed the pc suite and the mt6235 driver. i connect and it opens up to ask which one i want to connect to: mass storage, webcam, com port config, pictbridge...whenever i press com port the port pops up but then the phone goes back to where i want to connect to. what do i do? i only got the phone on yesterday and i really want to put some games on it....is there a way i can use itunes?

Hi fsinaswee,

You cant use itunes to connect the china mobile in your computer? What you can do is connect the phone in mass storage and the memory card in your mobile phone will be detected and a new drive will be created. Just go in "My Computer" and copy the jar file of jad files of the java games in your mobile phone and install it directly from your china mobile.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

i have a 6300i china phone and it doesnt work. is there some way i can do so i can install games on my phone?? pls help.

Quote Originally Posted by rocksonalosima View Post
    i have a 6300i china phone and it doesnt work. is there some way i can do so i can install games on my phone?? pls help.
    What you exactly mean by doesn't works ? And if it is not working, than you can install or play or use your phone ? Please post your queries in details so that we users can assist you better. Anyways, if you have some different kind of problem with the phone and if it is able to run games than simply follow the steps mentioned in this thread:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

need pc suit for Aqua 6303,plzz.....

Hi im new here and sorry if i dont write in the right please. I have the china iphone model a1332 and my wifi doesent work. It doesent find me the lokal networks. Can i fix that problem?

As per my knowledge the China iPhone does not support the WiFi and not allowed to use the free internet connection. It can get the connectivity via SIM card but not with the Free Wireless connection. This restriction is actually enabled by the Network who does not believe on the china manufactured phone. I hope some one will post some solution if they are having.

IS China Pc Suit is compatible with ROCKER DIMAND mobile

You can try to connect to the PC suite and see if that is able to connect with that or not. Other than this you can simply search for the compatible PC suite for the ROCKER DIMAND mobile. Or click here to see the results for the PC suite. I hope that you will get the compatible PC suite for your phone.

Hi Trojan....I'm having china monix m133 device....I wanted the PC suite for it & i clicked the link u had provided. Part 1 ,2& 3 are shows "database error".....please provide me any other link or directly email it to me at "vipin.negi39@gmail.com".....i'm waiting for ur reply...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast