Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing Games In China Mobile - Part 2

Re: Installing Games In China Mobile

Hi I Have China Made Gnext Gn 61+ And I Have A Problem That I Cannot Install Any Game On It Plz....................
    Help Me Out

Most of the china phone does not support the games as third party application installation is not enabled by the developer of the game. If in future they will enable the same then you might get it working with the issue of yours. For now i will advise you to check out the below given link which is having same discussion and it worked for lots of people.

How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Best NES Games for china mobile

i have bought a CSL i208 mobilephone with OS:MTK, how can i install the games and application for it

how to find the Gfive U855 game and application format?

The only way to find it is buy try installing all formats. Download few jar games, nes game, sis format ect.. Try installing them all. See which one is installing properly and successfully. First try Jar formats, they are the most common formats that are compatible with many devices.

hi im using lava kkt10 can i install games in it send me the steps im try these steps that u mentioned but did not sucess help me

Quote Originally Posted by sona.sameer View Post
    hi im using lava kkt10 can i install games in it send me the steps im try these steps that u mentioned but did not sucess help me
    Surely those steps are not gonna work with your mobile as they are for Chinese phones and yours is not china mobile. Anyways, you should know that there is no way to installed external games or apps in your lava mobile model. There are most of lava mobiles that wont allow the same.

Post china nokia n88

pls help me. china nokia n88 mobile pc suit, modem driver windows 7.
    pls send me my email:jalal@sikdergroup.com

There are many threads already present in our forum regarding this topic. So i would recommend you to visit anyone among them. Below is one thread which i think could help you solve you issue. China Mobile Phone PC Suite It this thread did not help you in any way then i would suggest you to search for PC Suite for your China mobile on Internet and download it in your PC. If it did not help you then please reply back.

i recently purchased copy of black barry music mobile c9000 and i tried to install .nes games in my mobile. In my mobile can't have games folder but i created games folder and i copied .nes games in folder. in my mobile can't have EMUD game folder. How can i install .nes games in my mobile??
    can any one help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.?
    i m very thank full to u...send me step by step

Hello I think it’s not a big issue. If you don’t know the steps to how to install .NES games on blackberry then please refer the official site of blackberry there you will get the all appropriate steps for this. And if you want games for blackberry then try to search it on internet by using title like .NES games for my blackberry c9000 .so you will get the all sites list on Google. Please try this and I am sure that it will help you to download the all latest game thank you.

smile Re: Installing Games In China Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by bilal.s View Post
    i recently purchased copy of black barry music mobile c9000 and i tried to install .nes games in my mobile. In my mobile can't have games folder but i created games folder and i copied .nes games in folder. in my mobile can't have EMUD game folder. How can i install .nes games in my mobile??
    can any one help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.?
    i m very thank full to u...send me step by step
    please send me games for my mobile blackberry c9000
    plzzzz help!...
    bilal_romeo2244@yahoo.com

please send me games for my mobile blackberry c9000
    plzzzz help!...
    bilal_romeo2244@yahoo.com
    Is your blackberry c9000 a china based mobile phone or not? If it is so then did you read the manual of your mobile phone, to check whether it supports 3 party applications and games? Did you try installing games in your phone by reading through this thread? Can you check whether your mobile phone supports java games, cause if it is so then there are lots of java games that you can play on your mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-Z View Post
    Is your blackberry c9000 a china based mobile phone or not? If it is so then did you read the manual of your mobile phone, to check whether it supports 3 party applications and games? Did you try installing games in your phone by reading through this thread? Can you check whether your mobile phone supports java games, cause if it is so then there are lots of java games that you can play on your mobile phone.

yes my mobile blackberry c9000 based of china. i copied .nes games but it cannot accept and java games too. if connect my phone to pc there is only 2 options .(1 MASS Storage)(.2 Web cam.) how i can install games in mobile?? plzz.?

yes my mobile blackberry c9000 based of china. i copied .nes games but it cannot accept and java games too. if connect my phone to pc there is only 2 options .(1 MASS Storage)(.2 Web cam.) how i can install games in mobile?? plzz.?
    Well, if both the java games and .nes game file isnt supported in your china mobile then we can assume that the mobile phone that you wont support any third party apps and games. You will have to satisfy yourself playing the built in games only. If there are some ingame download features given in the mobile phone then try it and check if you can download and install games on your phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast