Thread: Triggering a media scan with android device

Triggering a media scan with android device

I have recently purchased a Smartphone and it is having the operating system of an android. I am very lucky to get the phone but I have some question about the Smartphone. For example I am getting some application that appears directly in the gallery. But in this case I can’t get some applications of dropbox or the Blackmon attach save. If you put the pictures on the MP3 card then I think that it is not appearing on the ages. Is there any way through which I am able for Triggering a media scan with android device to make it quick and should be stuff to be appearing.

Re: Triggering a media scan with android device

I think this will help you if not then I think that you should try to power cycle the device or the Smartphone. I think that this will show the media on the screen of the phone or in the gallery. I was also suffering from the same problem but I think that you should reset all the settings of the Smartphone and then try to restart the phone. I have done this thing do solve the problem of the media scan hope this helps you.

In this case I think that you should use the SwitchPro Widget I think in that there is a button known as the reload media I think that this button will help you. I think that this application is very easy to use. In this you have to elegantly switch to the widget or toggle to the widget. And it is also supportable by the custom icon color and the background color also. And it is also having the feature of the scheduled turn on and turns off.

I think that you should use the application known as the rescan application this will help you I think that this application will rescan all the media files and then it will reboot the system automatically. I think that it only happens only in the media scanner of the android. I think that this is the only specification of the rescan application. I think that this use the auto quit preference and it also allows the application to quit after the work is done. I think if the auto quit is on then I think that you can also quit it in less than 2 to 4 seconds. I think that it is not using the permission. I think that this is the only application that will help you in this.

I think that the application that is downloaded by the media, such as the dropbox should force to have media scan. I think that this can be done by the Android client application I think that you have to download the application and then try to install the file in the mobile. I think that this file should be kept in the application setting as an option. I think to update this android gallery should have the update button. I think that you can do this as the rescan media does. I was also having the problem I solved the problem by just using the simple application perform and I have solved this problem.

I think that if the problem is not solved then I think that you should reboot the Smartphone I think that there are two types of reboot one is the soft reboot and the other is the hard reboot. I think that first you have to do the soft reboot if the problem is solved then it is OK otherwise I think that you should do the hard reboot. I think by doing the hard reboot the problem will be solved if not then I think that you should upgrade the operating system to Froyo or to gingerbread update. I hope this helps you.

From the discussion going on I think the problem will be solved if not then try to install the mobile antivirus and then try to scan the full mobile using the mobile antivirus. I think that there must be the virus in the mobile. And if the problem is not solved then I think that you should try to power cycle the device or the Smartphone. And then restart the phone and then try to on the phone and I think that this will help you.