Thread: Why task killer is not needed in android

Why task killer is not needed in android

I use android and I was search about android and I come up with the things that the android don’t need a task killer. But the application mostly make use of certain activities to perform task like if you send a file using file manager then it use to send file to the email application and then the email application send that file. I want to ask does it really need the task killer to perform the job. I’m not getting it please suggest me.

Re: Why task killer is not needed in android

Android application developer mostly develops small application. The file manager use to do everything then it would have not installed in it. Developer knows that the entire client must have an email application so why to use the code in the file manager to send the picture. So its better to use the application rather than entering the code for it. Like if the application you installed then the file manager usually call the package to perform the job.

There are manager application list which had being included in the android and even the cached application and these cached application in the android don’t make use of cpu or batteries so most probably they load faster as compared to others so it don’t need an task killer as if you killed the cached application then it will take a time to load later on as Most of the time this application runs on the Linux operating system.

As android is not an operating system which is a window based. Most of the time you think that the application are running but they are not running actually they are cached with the Linux operating system its efficient than the other system. And those applications really load faster than any other application as they are cached application and that’s why task killer is not needed if you want you must try it by deleting the cache.

I’m bit confused about these task killer as the Linux and unix is itself having the task killer and it had also included in the task killer. I don’t know much but still android is a Linux base mobile. I had even read that the OOM Linux killer I also commonly known as out of memory killer. There are many things like ubuntu is having the dogdey software in it. I think so task killer in android is hardly useful and its better to include it rather than avoiding it.

I had tried with the killing the lots of bunch of process running in it and I feel like it are running faster than before. I had learned much about the Linux and UNIX operating system. Android is coded in such a way that it automatically kills a task when it is not going back to normal and even kills the task when the memory is needed by it. And killing a task frequently can also damage the system firmware so it’s better to avoid it.