Thread: Task killer/running on my HTC Sensation XE (stock).

Task killer/running on my HTC Sensation XE (stock).

I am noticing a task killer on my HTC Sensation XE, Android phone , and been told to kill all tasks so that battery can be extended. i don't have an idea about it whether it is this correct or wrong? at the same time i am making use of the stock HTC task killer, but at times been said, make use of a Market app as HTC's Task killer is not able to kill all apps which are processing in the background. i don't have an idea about whether it is right or wrong?
    in addition to this, do you have to do this rountinely, kill tasks. I'm belonging from iOS, and they paused my stuff in the background and similarly not able to use my battery life.

Re: Task killer/running on my HTC Sensation XE (stock).

I can get to this solution, and according to me, i suppose, you should leave the OS to look after itself and it will work well. there is no necessity of running around and trying to have killing things.

I can explain the programs to you which occur at the processing time.

• Activities being the visual part of application.you have a start over an activity at the time of clicking on an icon. but you cant complain for these things, but can take maximum application at run time along with battery usage. Activities run only at the time when you make use of the app itself. secondly the
    • Services are the applications running on behalf of the background part, but they don't require to run continuously all the time, and made use at the time of proper need. it is but obvious if you are having a web server or can say music player service, then it has to run continuously. But things like sync service is generally triggered by means of the Android OS itself at time of specification, until that moment initializes, there is no other thing making use of CPU cycles in addition with no usage of battery.

Apart from this there are
    • Broadcast receivers which provide the best description in the documentation. "the work of a broadcast receiver component is none other than of receiving and reacting to broadcast announcements". in general, it performs only the broadcast announcements. So it makes no use of CPU cycles and also no battery.it does most of the time nothing.and the last which we can discuss about is,
    • Content providers which are a kind of components of "database access". once more, unless somebody needs the data, it makes use of CPU and battery is not used for this purpose.

thanks for that suggestion, I'm totally a new buddie to Android. i heard of getting a different task killer and showing up some extra thing which makes use of battery power.along with my XE i am containing an in built task killer,which is available easily , I seem to suppose whether to make use of, at least for the apps that it makes display, for eg apps with music, people app, games or some more etc. I am into consideration that the in built one is doing its job later and just simply making me show what's ok to "kill". i don't have an idea about it, or want to know whether it is correct? and so I'm finding myself ok to moving with this?

yes definitely, its well, most of which is listed is not active in actually, but that is usually running in addition with consuming power: they are usually "parked", and by something else waiting just to be kicked into life. only in very short span of bursts,others may be active. A task killer would just denote you about all the tasks which you can control. this includes some system-related tasks and related to them. They are shown since they're tasks, not for the reason and it's Ok to kill them, or can be in other way not to be Ok!

According to the posted list, the obvious ones who are the real battery killers can be : activities, and they tend to be rather obvious since to poke them an icon makes for them to start them.But it is but obvious, these things also have a way to exit them, at the point where they are killed in any mean.

according to me, i suppose the task killer as a final resort, only made used at the time of some reason, something requires to be killed by hand. besides from this, it's in addition simply easy to cause things to crash unless you are sure of the fact about the thing and the need for killing it. there is no count on"Freeing up memory". things don't tend to work under Linux, like this. in addition a task killer simply provides a form with a manual control over the work of the OS or can say the performance. the duty of it is to manages the tasks;and not the task killer.

as supposed earlier, that is the simply a pretty window into internal of the OS.i don't suppose that it's simply required for this thing, and there's really no requirement at all to obtain a one, which stands different to it.