Thread: How to mod a Sony PSP?

How to mod a Sony PSP?

Hello everyone I just purchased a PSP and now planning to mod it and don’t want to mess all thing up, as I don’t know anything about modding a PSP device, so as I had got had many solution of my problem on this website, so I think this is the best place for asking my question. Please I am little bit impatient for modding my PSP, so bit little faster in giving you your information on this topic and provide me with solution. Hoping quick reply from your side. Thanks

Re: How to mod a Sony PSP?

With this firmware on your device, I think you must have 6.20 firmware on your new device and for modding it you have to update with your firmware 6.39 than only you will able to mod your device so first you do this step before going any further, as either update automatically from the device or by staying as offline. As if you are having any problem with updating your firmware version than please tell me here, I will assist you the step wise method for updating your device firmware version.

First you have find out which version of firmware is installed on your PSP and then you have to click on “home” button so that you will able to get on upmost level for navigation at where you will able to shift some useful stuff and you have to utilize the left arrow for moving all the mode toward setting and after that move your arrow up and then down as properly as you will able locate the setting for system. And where you will able to locate the option for hacking your PSP.

For running your desire game on your PSP you will require to run homebrew and just upgrade your firmware version with latest version and it is fully secure and without any doubt you can use this software and it will do no harm to it, but take care that while updating firmware no other interruption should be happen, as it can cause some serious corruption in software, and the process for modding will get bit much longer. So if you have any more doubt on this than feel free to ask and I will supports your with much more description.