Thread: HTC EVO 3D vs. LG Optimus 3D

HTC EVO 3D vs. LG Optimus 3D

Right now am having the smart phone and want to purchase the new mobile. So I am looking for some good phone that is the latest and good. So as I have searched it into the internet. And have come up with the two latest models. I.e they are HTC EVO 3D vs. LG Optimus 3D. So now tell me what should I go for and what are the reviews of it according to you. Thanks to all those who will reply to this thread.

Re: HTC EVO 3D vs. LG Optimus 3D

I would have gone for the LG as it is far improved than the other one in the competition. LG Optimus 3D is extra influential with the OMAP 4330 Processor. The OMAP 4330 is of the Cortex A9 design while on the other hand the HTC EVO 3D has the Dual-Core 1.2Ghz MSM8660 Snapdragon Processor; it is of Cortex A8 design. So the LG sound far better on the basis of the processor. So you should go for LG and not HTC.

I would always judge the phones on the basis of the software it has into it. LG Optimus 3D is having a Android 2.2 version and you will find lots and lots of 3D user interface elements into it. While on the other hand HTC EVO 3D has the latest HTC Sense with Android 2.3. I would like to tell you that this is not found on any of the device yet. So according to Software I would go for the Android 2.3 version i.e HTC

Yes according to me also you should go for the HTC. I think this is the most recent phone from the4 HTC and it is wonderful. It is having 2 5mp cameras and you can click the 3D images with the help of it. When you are clicking the 3D image both the cameras are used and when 2D photo is clicked only one camera is used. It is also having good user interface with the latest HTC sense. So it is great and you should buy HTC.

Since they are the 3D phones I will go for that one which is having the better 3D effect into it. Both devices characteristic 4.3 inch screens and in both you do not need the glasses to watch the3D. But I will still prefer LG because it has good processor then the HTC. But the main issue with the LG is that it has the 800×480 resolution while in HTC you will get 960×540. This is better than the LG. So go for it and you will enjoy it.

Yes I will also say that HTC is good. Though that LG is offering nice processor then the HTC. The plus point that catches my mind for HTC are its screen resolution which is greater than the LG. plus its Android 2.3 which is greater against the 2.2 of LG. Plus the 3D effect is also nice in case of the HTC with its amazing sense technology is very nice. So more rating for the HTC and I will go for it when I will buy.

1.2 Ghz Dual-core versus the 1 Ghz is better. Adreno in opposition of the PowerVR is better. Plus the 1GB RAM is just doubled then the LG plus the battery of the HTC is 1730mAh and that of the LG is 1500mAh is far better. The software i.e Android 2.3 is better than the 2.2.So I guess this will all tell you what you should purchase and what not to purchase. I would make a sensible decision of getting the HTC EVO 3D