Thread: Updated version of socialscope on Blackberry

Updated version of socialscope on Blackberry

As far as I know that the SocialScope has lately altered their system of invites: Especially when opening SocialScope I had to find that an update to version 0.9.5.147 is available for download. From this version is compatible with the SocialScope OS6. Users of SocialScope be pointing at the start of the update. If this notice does not appear easy to Settings> Check for updates can search for it. Does anybody else noticed yet.

Re: Updated version of socialscope on Blackberry

For SocialScope there is an update to version 0.9.6.12 available for download. The fact that this update is not offered to all users will be provide large Understandings. If this message appears not just then you can search for it in Settings> Check for updates. Since there is no change log and also I cannot install the new version, I can tell you what was unfortunately not improved. Therefore, I would appreciate your advice in the comments.

WeatherBug exchanged for the much lighter and also free ShowMe! Weather. The application allows WeatherBug like ads, but more importantly the current weather conditions as a 4-day forecast. On your home screen you can display as an icon with temperatures. Update frequency can be set in multiples of half hours. Weather data provided by Google. Special is not the application icon itself, but a much smaller icon on the home screen with the provider of such information and updates, and instant messengers, social scope is housed.

SocialScope is closed for an eternity in a beat phase. To get a download you have to register under getsocialscope website. Invite up to one (invitation) comes with a download link but must bring a lot of patience. It may happen that you had to be one year. As Groeten error of SocialScope one must clearly say that the "scroll position" does not work. This setting causes the opening of the SocialScope the mark at last read Tweet remains. This review is limited to the heavily Twitter integration.

SocialScope update has appeared. Now the developers have an update to version 0.9.5.174 out on. Unfortunately, no changelog is available. That icon is still slightly pixilated. Users of SocialScope be pointing at the start of the update. The problem is the one from a Facebook account SocialScope cannot be deleted persists. A Facebook account can be hidden in SocialScope only with the setting HideStream.

Good news if you're a big user of Twitter / Facebook and others, and you've already tasted SocialScope, an update is now available to work great on the Blackberry 9800 Torch. As having problems with my Facebook application on my Blackberry, I must admit that SocialScope happened to point! Facebook management is much more advanced than the software Official Facebook and you'll have more information about your contacts and so on. Regarding Twitter, something new is the ability to search directly with the "Universal Search".

SocialScope and 'a client for various social networks including Facebook, Twitter to RIM BlackBerry handheld is currently still in beta, and that a limited number of' can subscribe to this address. Although the application is still the same development level is quite ripe for the evidence that we have done in editing. Everyone was invited to the development of beta SocialScope is recommended to proceed in the Update application that will fix several bugs definitely right on the expertise of the users themselves.