Thread: Blackberry Playbook Bridge not available By AT&T

Blackberry Playbook Bridge not available By AT&T

Hey guys, when I got up in this morning, I found that services for the Playbook Bridge will not be supported by AT&T. I just checked for the AppWorld on my PC and didn’t find anything. I am waiting out from much of time if, they would come out with the service as soon as possible. I think that it might be a glitch, which might be solved as soon as possible as i want it to it to be solved earlier.

Re: Blackberry Playbook Bridge not available By AT&T

From the time I have brought my Playbook I am using the AT&T service for the torch 9800. I am using BlackBerry Bridge. Instead of downloading it from the App World, i used Crackberry OTA links for downloading it. Even the desktop installation option is available in the RIM. It is working very well. Anyone who is thinking that the services are being stopped / blocking by the AT&T, I let you know that they are not blocking it.

Last week I brought the BlackBerry Playbook as I was eager to get as I could not wait for it any more. And I found that apps were not there and also we could not use the Bridge with the AT&T service. I wanted to return it to the store back but unfortunately I could not. As I am a AT&T customer I could not take this up. But I found out that they will not refund the money back to me. I don’t know what to do now. I am totally confused.

The blackberry users, who used to pair the new Playbook and the RIM smartphones, the app will not be provided by the AT&T BlackBerry. And this was made confirmed by the AT&T itself. The functionality of the Phone will be probably limited for the customers using BlackBerry provided by the AT&T service. Since the app is not tested by the AT&T, so they might not be providing any services from its network currently until they fix up the issue.

Since the AT&T will not be supporting it officially, there a way by which the PlayBook users can get luckily, that the PlayBook owners can get this run on them. All they have to do is to have the appropriate version of OS6 or OS5 downloaded from the official sites, and must also be using the 1.0.0.76 or upper version of the BlackBerry Bridge and getting it run. It also seems that the AT&T team will not be working anymore on this problem.

I just heard that on the ‘Bridge’ with the RIM to provide the AT&T customers with this app. The pairing of the tablet for the PlayBook users to the BlackBerry smartphones would be easy, by using the ‘Bridge’ app as called by the RIM. It allows us to use the services like tasks, calendars, BlackBerry e-mails, contacts and other features. Te essential data is remained on the phone when it is it is disconnected, which is the most secure feature for managers of IT.