Thread: Unable to get network in HTC legend

Unable to get network in HTC legend

I am using HTC legend mobile and I have android 2.1 operating system installed in my laptop. my mobile is working perfectly and I was not having any issue with my mobile. From last few days I am facing one annoying problem with my mobile. Some times in my mobile I cannot get network and my mobile shows me cross symbol in network icon. This problem comes even in good network are also. Please tell me how to get rid of this problem.

Re: Unable to get network in HTC legend

It sounds like there might be something wrong with your SIM card and I think you can solve your problem by changing the SIM card. Before you change the SIM card first you have to check whether you are getting this problem with other SIM card or not. try to check your mobile by inserting different SIMJ card and after that check whether your mobile is getting network or not. If your mobile is getting the network then changing the SIM card will fix your issue.

If you are facing this problem with other SIM card also then I think you have to solve this problem by doing restore factory setting in your mobile. Before you do restore factory setting first check you mobile by doing manual operator selection and after that also if same problem is coming then you can proceed with restore factory setting in your mobile. Make sure you have backup of all the data. I hope this solution will be helpful to you.

If you don’t know how to reset your HTC legend then I will help you with it. you can follow this steps to reset you HTC legend.
    • First you have to go in to the menu and after that go the setting in your HTC legend
    • Now after doing that you will see the Privacy option.
    • Now select the privacy option and then you can see the Factory data reset option.
    • Now select the Factory data reset option and its done.( Factory data reset will erase all your data)

I hope after that you will not get any issues.

I have tried to check mu mobile by changing the SIM card and after that also I was facing the same problem and after that I have try to fix it by doing manual operator selection and it was a waste of time for me. Now after doing that I have done Factory data reset in my HTC legend and after that when I insert the SIM card at that time it works fine but after few hours I get the same problem again. Is there anything wrong with my mobile hardware?

If you are still getting the same problem after resetting your mobile also then I think you should try to fix this problem by updating your mobile operating system and after that check whether your problem get solved or not. If your problem remains then I think you have to contact HTC service center and after that ask for the solution regarding your problem. I think your problem will get solved in service center. I hope this information will be helpful to you.