Thread: LG on screen phone app not working properly

LG on screen phone app not working properly

I've recently gained a LG GS290. I've now downloaded a software for my pc to control my cell phone via my pc can. this means of LG software on screen phone. when you start the software I am led to a connection wizard. This initially works correctly and also detect pc or my cell phone program. My problem occurs when I have to enter the password. No matter what I enter there it comes every time the message "the phone was not connected". I'm at wits end and do not know what that password is exactly, or whether perhaps the problem is rooted elsewhere, I needed some help at this point.

Re: LG on screen phone app not working properly

You've turned on the debugging mode in the P990 Settings -> Applications -> Development. For me this was the solution to the problem. So much for the LG_Support and Suitable only for KD880 and not compatible. Perhaps that is indeed the better forum? Can the judge yet, because I've only logged on today because of these grievances just here and there. Whether this also applies to other models I cannot say. On my P990's but has helped.

Well I want to know from where you have downloaded the same I mean from where you have downloaded the application I mean is it downloaded from the official site or you have just installed any pirated one. I want to confirm this thing with you because the thing is that if you are downloading the same from the unauthorized site then you will definitely get some issue regarding it. So better be protective rather than curative.

You are correct my dear friends I have the P990 works with "One-Screen Phone". However, I did not get the hang of using the password. Sometimes it is not even. The debug mode is activated for the first start even if the lock is removed. Still the problem is the same I really don’t know what will help me to get rid of the problem here because the thing is that I am want to use that particular application as soon as possible.