Thread: iPhone 3GS keeps rebooting on its own

iPhone 3GS keeps rebooting on its own

Yes guys that’s the problem here and I am tired finding some solutions for the same so I am trying to look out for the solutions here I hope that somebody will try and give me some solutions here so let’s hope for that, anyways what I wanted to say here is that I tried out many solutions from my side to get rid of the problem like restoring but nothing is getting solved at the present situation so better you all give out some solutions for the problem and let me see if that works or not.

Re: iPhone 3GS keeps rebooting on its own

Just check out for the firmware of the phone do let me know which firmware are you using for your phone can you tell me please if you have some appropriate information on the firmware then do share it here and also one more thing that I would like to advise you is that better update your firmware it will be beneficial for you because this has because of the old firmware that you are using for your phone so better be careful of that let’s see if it can sort out the issue for you so better go ahead with the suggestion that I have given here it will sort out the issue.

No it cannot be the case because I have personally checked the version of the operating system that I am using and I must inform you that I am on the latest version of the iOS and that is iOS4.3.2, so it cannot be the case that my firmware is so outdated see if you have any other solutions for my problem then better share it here I will be happy to hear it from you all so do give some solutions for the same I am waiting for the solutions I am in desperate need of solutions for this problem, so please suggest something here I am waiting.

Make sure that you try the restoring work with all the applications turned off that will be a much better aspect to try out so better do try doing that once again and see if it gets solved out and in case if that also is not working for you then better have a chat with the apple people about the same they will address out the solution for the same otherwise show your phone to the nearest apple center for the solutions and they might replace your phone with a new one so that’s one or two suggestions that you can give it a try here so hope this suggestions were beneficial for you.

Ok thanks for that, ya again will try it with the restoration lets see if that solves out the issue for me so thanks for recommending that solution anyways if nothing works out for me then the last options does looks perfect for me although it is a very lengthy procedure but it seems to me as one of the safest procedure. So i will definitely give it a try for it lets see if it helps me in the process so thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same.

I also have the same problem with iphone 3GS IOS 4.1,Baseband 06.15.00 and it is contineously rebooting with apple logo and i am unable to go desktop in my iphone. Please can somebody help me to come out of this hell.. and my battery is going drain after some time.....!!!!!!!!!!11

PLEASE HELP ME????????????????????????????