Thread: Photo editor for Nokia E71

Photo editor for Nokia E71

I have purchased the new Nokia E71 mobile for my personal and professional use. I like the design and the model of the device that’s why I purchased it. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device. Actually I work in the photo editing field so I need the efficient software for my device. My work is related to cropping the images for E71 and I also want to import from my pro camera and then I need to send it from my Nokia E71. I am new to this device so I don’t have much idea about the system. so I want to know that is there any best photo editor for my device. Can anyone give me some information about this problem? Please help me.

Re: Photo editor for Nokia E71

I would like to say that you can easily edit the photos which were taken by your pro camera by the use of various softwares before uploading those photos to your E71.

I think any device that should have the ability to adjust the scene of the photo and it can be used before sharing/using/etc (which is also known as cropping). There is no matter that you are that means any one like businessman, a doctor, an engineer, a college student can also use the various software for cropping the image for various reasons. Suppose if you have the S40 then it is very simple but you are using E-Series so there is not any excuse. I want to give you suggestion that you have to take portrait shot from a person then you can adjust it from without sending onto the pc and all that. which is the best way in some manner. You can also take the licensed software which is additional. I think this can give you better idea.

I think I can give you some information about this problem. I can give you some of the best software for this purpose. You can use the commercial photo editing software which is easily available in the market. Here I am giving you some of them. You can use PhotoRite SP for your purpose or you also use Resco Photo Viewer.