Thread: How to overclock a Droid X

How to overclock a Droid X

Hello friend, I want to do the overclocking in the Motorola Droid X iPhone. My friend sells me this iPhone and the performance of this iPhone is little bit slowly. I want to improve its performance. Can someone give me the complete step by step process to done this overclocking in iPhone? I have already search it on the several search engines but I haven’t found any related enough content. This iPhone contains Android OS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How to overclock a Droid X

Hey dude, before doing any task over this iPhone, just remember one point. Perform Overclocking task in the iPhone devices is extremely risky. This kind of task can be providing both advantage as well as disadvantage to the portable devices. Then before doing this task please recover the important data present into this iPhone. Then Download any overclock application such as JRummy's Droid X Overclock apps and then run it properly into the system.

Hi, The JRummy’s overclocking app has to be takes long time for doing this overclocking operation on the system. The other think of this is that it is unstable application. However, you basically need to backup the data and at least 50% charge the battery of this iPhone. Then start the process. After running this app, it provides the facility to Set Scaling Frequency, define kernel voltage and choose correct frequency. This feature will be done the overclocking in this iPhone.

The “Set Scaling Frequencies” options in this JRummy’s overclocking apps are to be useful for the resetting the scaling frequency of the iPhone. If you select this to on boot option then it would be unstable and may be it generates error in the system. then if possible don’t do that task. Then the other option kernel voltage provides the 4 options and they are Ultra low, low, medium and high voltage. Using any of this option you can set the voltage of the kernel this helps to increase the execution speed of the kernel.

The third options of this JRummy’s overclocking applications will be allow setting the frequency of the iPhone. You can easily pick any suitable frequency between these options. After doing this task you need to reboot the iPhone. Then the Android OS present in this iPhone will be gives the result. You can see the performance of this task. This overclocking is to be best for performance improvement but if you do it in the specific order.

Hey dude, I follow your mentioned step and there is so easy to perform this overclocking task on the iPhone. Initially I haven’t known the steps of this overclocking process but after that it was so easy for me. I also use the related article which is related to this concept. This kind of article will be providing the more information about the overclocking and the iPhone. The manual will be also the other way to find out the correct process for doing this overclocking task on the iPhone.