Thread: Want a camera that shoots good HD video and photos

Want a camera that shoots good HD video and photos

I want a camera that can shoot HD videos and gd quality photos looking to spend some money and get a real good one.It will be good if one can suggest me a good professional camera that has the value for money. I am wondering if i can get both the qualities in the same unit and where can i buy it. m am considering the cannon A3100is but this one id only good for the images its video quality is not good and it is also not HD.

Re: Want a camera that shoots good HD video and photos

If you are looking to go for some good professional cameras and are ready to spend some good bugs then i would suggest you to go with the cannon60D or the pentax k-7 they are the SLR and they give the best video quality and they are HD.you can also check the google for some other cameras. SLR lenses are costly and when you buying a camera with SLR support choose only those which you will need.

If you like the nikon brand then go for the NIKON D7000,it has a great performance, has a very good viewfinder.It also has many individual settings.if you are using very frequently and need a very good battery life then this is the camera you should go for.i have the same camera and i am enjoying using this one.It is very quiet, has very simple AF options you don't need to go to the menu again and again.

I am sing an olympus E-PL2 with 14-42mm lens which i bought for $890. the E-PL2 delivers excellent photo quality, with customizable interface.It has a great interchangeable lens when you are looking for a better photo quality.it has some great features that your standard point and shoot.It is small,very easy to use and has nice and simple menus that are very easy to navigate through.the auto focus is not slow and moving objects are easy to shoot.

Nikon coolpix s8100 is great camera it is nikons followup to the s8000. The s8000 has some less features so they came up with the new nikon s8100. has a great design that makes it above average. The focus is really good and fast and fill flash also works well.it comes up with the pop-up flash which eliminates the red-eye.this version has great high resolution display comes at a range of $250. It is a nice and decent camera