Thread: Calendar and application menu is missing in Nokia X3-02

Calendar and application menu is missing in Nokia X3-02

Please help me friends, it’s urgent!!! Last month I purchased Nokia X3-02 mobile for myself. It was working well and good until yesterday. From yesterday it has started showing this annoying problem. The calendar, favourites, and the entire application menu have gone missing. I am unable to find the real reason behind this problem. Does anyone have any knowledge on this issue of mine, then please come forward and share your suggestions with me by replying to my thread.

Re: Calendar and application menu is missing in Nokia X3-02

I would suggest you to perform factory reset on your Nokia X3-02 mobile. Performing Factory restore will restore your mobile to its factory settings as it was provided with the manufacturer. Do the following to do Factory resetting in your Nokia mobile:
    • Click on main menu
    • Click on Settings icon.
    • Go to Phone setting.
    • Click on Reset Factory settings
    • When prompted for password, enter the password if you have set any (or else the default password is 12345)
    • Your mobile will restart. Check if your issue is solved after you have performed this.

You can also perform Hard reset in your Nokia X3-or mobile by pressing the following code: *#7370# and then hitting the Dial button. If requested for security code, insert 12345, which is a default code. Remember that all the data stored in your phone will be lost after you have completed this process, so it is recommended to save all the important data before you start with this process of Hard reset in your Nokia X3-02 mobile. Create a back-up of all your important data.

You can also perform hard reset in your Nokia X3-02 mobile by performing another method. Hard reset will restores the original operating system from the ROM in your mobile. This will format your C drive and also delete all the data stored in it. So it is better to take a back-up. Follow the below steps:
    1. Switch off your Nokia mobile.
    2. Now press the Power ON green, red and camera button of your Nokia mobile at the same time
    3. If prompted for security code, insert the default code (12345) if you have never changed the code.

You can also perform Soft reset in your Nokia X3-02 mobile. This will restore the .ini files from the ROM of your mobile phone. But it makes sure that no data or installed application gets deleted from your mobile. But still I would recommend you to take back up of your all data, just to be in the safer side. You can do Soft reset in your Nokia X3-02 mobile by following these few steps:
    • Press *#7780# and press the Dial button.
    • This will make your phone prompt to insert the security code of your mobile.
    • If you have never changed the password then, the security code will be 12345 which is the default password of all Nokia mobiles.
    • Once you have completed this process, you mobile will get back to the factory setting.

According to me the problem could be fixed if you perform software update of your Nokia X3-02 mobile. Search for the latest available software update for your mobile on Internet and install it in your Nokia X3-02 mobile. But I would rather recommend you to install the software update of your mobile from the official website of Nokia. Visit the link which I have provided here: Software update and download the necessary update for your mobile. This is the official website of Nokia. So the update will be safe and secure.

If nothing seems to be working for you then I would recommend you to directly contact the Nokia Care Centre (Service Centre) and submit your Nokia mobile there to get it completely checked and repaired if any issue come into existence. The technical staff of Nokia will be having all the technical related knowledge and they will be able to solve your any issue related to Nokia mobiles. You can search for the nearest Nokia Care centre near your area by visiting this Nokia Support website and filling in the necessary information to locate the Nokia Care Centre near your area.