Thread: Application icons missing after install some cydia application in iOS 4

Application icons missing after install some cydia application in iOS 4

Recently I have upgraded my iPhone, there is no problem related to up gradation, but the problem started after upgrading the system. The problem I am facing is that there is no icons present for the application that I am having on my iPhone. Surprisingly icons for application just disappeared. I do not have the idea what is causing the problem but need the solution for the problem.

Re: Application icons missing after install some cydia application in iOS 4

Well the solution for this problem is really simple and this is only solution for the problem as per my knowledge. You just need to restore the system and am I sure that this will solve the problem that you are facing. Restoring your iPhone will definitely remove the upgrade that you have done. If you face any other issue then let me know about that.

Most iPhone users have the date of notification the Jailbreak and Unlock the iOS 4.0 (.1) this firmware Version installed on your iPhone. Also I have already run the 4.0.1 iPhone on my iOS and consider the update afterwards mixed Feelings: experienced positive surprised me was the folder function to the Clarity and that thing is really good.

Although it is quite nice from the point Applications forth, can only load the most is again, once it has jumped on these. Much worse and more intolerable is the fact that the Apps again in the bottom bar always closed will have when it leaves. Better to no multitasking, just how disabled you Multitasking? Helps the free application "Disable iOS four multitasking" which in Cydia Store.

I wanted to recommend the program iverkehr from the appstore. I have even extra / update my iphone version 3.1.2 to even though I was quite happy with the firmware 3.0, but unfortunately the app requires at least version 3.1. Find one for the road a lot, it is a must. Even believe it was yesterday for half price in the appstore.