Thread: Speed dial, Push Mail and Google Maps not working in Nokia E72

Speed dial, Push Mail and Google Maps not working in Nokia E72

Hello everyone I would like to share it with you all a few problems of mine. Well the thing is that I have a Nokia E72 and it is giving me several problems right from the speed dial to the Google maps, now here goes the description of the problem, first with the speed dial in the speed dial I have resetted it thousands of times but it has not been getting saved for me. Every week it gets disappeared reason are truly unknown, push mail is also not working at all it does not notify me with any mails. Even the Google maps is working fine with the wifi and not with the existing 3G connection that I have. So what do you all have to say about the problem.

Re: Speed dial, Push Mail and Google Maps not working in Nokia E72

Try upgrading your firmware and update it to the latest version available, so that you can get rid of such problems, the various symptoms that you have specified, points towards the low firmware version. So it is very necessary that you must upgrade your firmware as soon as possible so that the problem gets solved, this si the only possible solution that I can give it to you right now. So go ahead and have your phone upgraded with the latest firmware I think that will do.

I think I have the latest firmware for my phone and I really don’t think so that can be the case here. So that’s what I want to say here I have even enquired with my friends and as far my information it is the latest version that I have in my phone, so what other suggestions you can give it for me, so that I can work on it smoothly, see guys I really want a way out of this, so if you have got some good suggestions for me then please do notify me about the same.

Ok if there is some problem with the network connection then I would advise you to have a chat with the network service provider about the same and I think they will advice you something for the lapse in the connection. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here. Push mail is a feature that is already available in the Nokia so you have to check whether the notification is actually available in the phone or not. So that’s what I am trying to say here, I hope you all got the necessary information.

Do report your phone to the nearest Nokia center as I think there is some serious problem with your phone itself, so it is better to show it to the nearest care centre and let them solve the problem accordingly. I think they are well versed with the problems like you are facing right now and I am sure they will give you some tips and solutions for the same. So that’s the recommended solution for you I am sure it was helpful for you.

Thanks for all the help that you have given here and I will make sure that I will work on it accordingly. Yes the safest option is to report the cell phone to the nearest care center of nokia and lets hope that they will solve the problem for me, so keeping my fingers crossed for the same. So lets wait and watch what it will have in stores for me. Anyways appreciate your efforts for solving the issue for me, so appreciate it.