Thread: Macbook Pro 2011 Refresh

Macbook Pro 2011 Refresh

Talk of untimely 2011 for iMac and Macbook Pro with AMD Fusion to play a significant role in the latest devices. No rumors up till now they may proclaim the 2011 lineup, but I am just keeping an eye on it. They do have additional alternatives now that Sandy Bridge is out. Anyone here have any updates or any further idea on this? Please share your ideas and information, which help me to know more and more about this.

Re: Macbook Pro 2011 Refresh

Since the Intel switch Apple has been quite decent concerning staying existing with the newer tech, in the superior end systems that is. The mobile Sandy Bridge put Intel’s integrated GPU over nVidia's 320M, so if Apple attaches with Intel in their MBP range, we will probable see the i3 in the lineup. It was a little dissatisfaction on the GPU, but it does frame on the CPU in my thinking. Thinking regarding upgrading my macbook to the 15" myself - it satisfies just concerning the whole thing I require.

I am considering buying a Macbook in the coming months and this is not about waiting for an upgrade or buys now, because I'll wait. I'm not willing to pay $ 1860 on a laptop that is only slightly better than my current; I have to wait until May end maybe anyway so you can buy one U.S. From what I read, is likely to be a MBP update in the coming months, right? Does this mean that the MB will also receive an update? And if so, will the optical drive is gone? And as well the base price will remain the similar or some change in the MB can increase or decrease?

The cheapest 60/64GB SSD is around $ 100, while cheaper than 500 GB HD is about $ 50. Although SSD prices are coming down all the time, 50% drop in price is enough and it will not happen overnight. For reasons of space. Furthermore, it is a different thing because MBA never with more than 128 GB in the past. Suddenly cannot exceed 250 GB HD to 64 GB SSD. You just hope to awaken people to the 2011 MBP. Macbook will be the 13 "MBP with some deficiencies, nothing more.

I will know you just now that I am somewhat cynical of the validity of the image. It just looks so simple to Photoshop. At a standstill, that doesn't mean it can't be genuine. The photo from apple site is the present Macbook Pro and you can observe that the new Thunderbolt connector is the same to the Mini DisplayPort on all Apple PCs. The just dissimilarity being that there is one of those electric shock cautions in place of the display symbol.

With the majority of the excitement occurrence in Apple’s iPad tablet, Macbook Air ultraportable and iPhone 4 Smartphone sections, the poor Macbook Pro has been rather demoted. The most recent rumors, however, recommend that’s all probable to change in upcoming month, with a Podcast tipping an important refresh that will observe the new Macbook Pro increase not just up to 512GB of SSD storage in an extensive shift to solid-state memory, but the acceptance of Intel’s Light Peak technology.